1

Quinn was as usual in her fav place on Earth: the café. She loved spending time alone there sipping her lemon iced tea and listening to music, and that's where she was today. She was just scrolling throught song lyrics and stories...
Quinn: "huh! Life's so boring right?" She mumbles."and now my iced tea is over!!" She says and gets up to get another one when she accidentally bumps into someone , which made her spill all of their coffee on them... She looked up and saw a guy who was just looking at his white and blue t-shirt completely drenched in coffee.
Quinn: "Shoot ! Bruh I'm so sorry! My bad ! Really ! I owe you a shirt !!"*in her mind* : "he is so adorable! Srsly! Anyway!"
Ryan:"wow it's ok not a big deal it's just a shirt. Girl don't freak out !! *In his mind*"wow this girl..is she ? Yes she is cute now, snap Out of it!"
They both move aside and Quinn brings paper towels to help him out..
Quinn: "Damn that was a great shirt u had ! "
Ryan :" you look so FRIKKIN worried . Why tho it's just a shirt I'll get another one!" He said wiping off his shirt, giving a confused smile.
Quinn:*in mind* "that smile!!" " Okay here! That's all I got.I owe u right? Take it!" She said shoving a $10 bill in his face.
Ryan's eyes widened by seeing her do this and pushed her hand away " pshh! I ain't takin money from u for that !! Are u serious? Nah ! Thanks anyway!" He said and started walking away. Quinn stopped him and said "Look. You are one adorable guy and I don't want girls like me ruining your shirts around like that so please take it!"
Ryan says: "but what the hell is wrong with you it's absolutely fine just a shirt I'll get changed! Thanx anyway for that compliment tho. " He said winking and chuckling then.
Quinn hadn't realised hat she said in all that confusion .But by the time she thought...he had already gone out of the shop.She felt really bad about it and couldn't just sit without a payback. She knew he would be back so she went to the nearest store and picked up a new large sized hoodie for that guy and went back to the café the expecting him to be back .And soon enough , he did.The shirt had a Pokèball on it and was black

The shirt had a Pokèball on it and was black

... It was childish...but you hoped he'd like it..She saw him buying some coffee and heading her way.........