Part 3 of 7

Kyungsoo’ last chore is almost done, all he have to do is deliver and arrange the clean clothes to the closet of his invisible young master, then he’s free to go to the garden. He enters the room and heads to the luxurious closet but a groan halts him. He looks around to find where the sound is coming from.

“Is someone here?... Y-Young master?” he calls out. He walks around the bed and the scene that greets him makes him drop the laundry basket he’s holding.

He doesn’t know what to do, he just caught someone playing with his thing and damn, it’s big. He’s mind went blank as he keeps his eyes on the thing that the other boy’s hand was gripping and oozing with white liquid.

“Who are you?!” the question snaps him out on his state of shock. He wants to reply but all his mouth produces is a scream of horror.

A hand flew in the speed of light and blocks him from screaming. His eyes goes even wider as he notices that it is the same hand that was wrapped around the other boy’s cock not a minute ago. His face turns red when he realizes their position too, as the other’s free hand is wrapping around his waist and the taller guy’s body is pressing onto him. He can’t help but smell the strong sent of the semen from the other’s hand which is still clamping his mouth that made his knees to weakens and eyes half closed.

****

Jongin looks at the door waiting if someone will barge in but he guesses not. His eyes then slowly glares at the smaller male in his arms who flinches when their eyes met. I’m so damn close but  thanks to this little – wait… the taller just notices the other’s half lidded watery eyes and he can’t help but to think back to the lean boy from the video. He gestures to the smaller to be quiet and the other responds him with a nods so he slowly slid off his hand and saw how lusciously plump those pink lips are. A shiver run up to his spine then he unconsciously licks his lips and fixes his glare back to the smaller’s eyes whose face is still flushing red.

“You’re new here aren’t you? I’ve never seen you before and you obviously doesn’t know the rules around here.” His finger carefully runs on the bottom lips of the smaller.

“I don’t like it when someone is just barging in my room without my permission.” He continues as he presses his finger a little hard at the gap between the other’s lips.

“Now you saw something you shouldn’t supposed to see. What do you think I should do to you, hm?” he felt the other tenses and gasps, that gives him a chance to push his two soiled fingers inside the smaller’s mouth. He felt hot again, his fingers play around the soft, warm and wet tongue of the smaller, “Suck it!” he orders.

****

Kyungsoo is beyond shock, his mind is protesting with what is happening but his whole body is obediently following the commands of the seductive voice ringing in his ears.

He wants to say that he knows the rules, it’s just that, it’s stupid of him to think that the owner of the room is still not back and the door is not even locked. He wants to tell him that he should back off because he doesn’t want someone invading his personal space without his permission too even if he is his employer’s grandson. He wants to say that he even doesn’t want to see what he saw earlier too. But from all the protest he wants to shout out but his lips kept shut for the reason he doesn’t know.

He tenses at the question because he too have no knowledge of what he should do or what the other would do to him.

Two fingers were forced inside his mouth caressing and playing around with his tongue. “Suck it!” his brain was not functioning at that moment and all that is responding is his body. He sucks at the fingers hungrily and seeing as the taller boy breathing slightly heavy and was now biting his lower lips probably enjoying what he’s doing.