Part 5 of 7

Kyungsoo wakes up having a high fever with headache but he still gets up and went to do his work. He enters Jongin’s room forgetting to knock or ask for permission and heads to the bathroom to collect the laundry.

Jongin looks at him from the bed, “You’re entering without my permission again.” He said but the smaller doesn’t answer and continues to do his work. He watches him walks here and there but he notices something different from his servant, he’s acting weird.

Because of his fever Kyungsoo doesn’t notices Jongin in the bed. He kept on picking something and putting it back, then he wipes the glass wall with Jongin’s shirt instead of the rug cloth. He carries the scattered magazine and put it in the sofa instead of the table.

Jongin saw the other is already sweating just by walking around and his face looks pinkish from normal. “Are you alright?” he tries again. Kyungsoo stops and looks at him, he nods and goes to pick up a few clean clothes and dropping it above the dirty laundry.

Jongin eyes the other amusedly, his servant is really acting weird. Is he high? He asks mentally and laughs. “Don’t forget this.” He hands out his used shirt to Kyungsoo while lying sideway and half naked on the bed with his head leaning over his other hand for support.

Kyungsoo walks towards him and takes the shirt but instead of putting it with the other laundry, he drops it on the floor. He stares at Jongin laying on the bed, a very soft comfy bed, very inviting.

Kyungsoo unconsciously lay down beside the surprised Jongin.

Jongin is frozen, his servant had just casually laid down beside him. Kyungsoo’s hands snakes around his naked waist pulling their body tightly close. He felt warm breath and a nose touching the side of his neck, those plump lips is making a hot and tingling feeling in his throat just below his Adams apple as the smaller press his face more into him. Jongin’s felt his heart beating out of his ribcage. Maybe because he’s suffocating me? He asserts himself neglecting the heat emanating from the other because of fever.

Kyungsoo wakes up feeling a little well but something is restraining his movement. He blinks his eyes to help adjust his vision, he was surprised  to see a naked caramel chest, his own arm were trapped by someone else’s arm and he hears a chuckle. He looks up and met with those tempting lips, a tongue peeks out from it to wet the pinkish margin of the human lip. “Would you like to kiss it? I don't mind.” he hears it says. He startles and cast his eyes to the other’s bewitching eyes that keeps on making his knees into jelly. Kyungsoo gasps and pushes himself out of the other’s embrace causing him to hit his own butt on the floor. “I thought I told you before, not to touch me?”

Jongin laughs his heart out, “Hey, you’re the one who got into my bed and clung to me like a leech. You even licked and kissed my neck.” Probably from embarrassment of the servant, Jongin receives a lot of hits with a pillow from Kyungsoo. 

“You’re welcome!” he shout out to the smaller who have run out of his room and he continues to laugh.

****

“Hey, you missed a spot.” Jongin points at some spot on the floor. Kyungsoo brought his floor mop and clean the area. Jongin likes bossing Kyungsoo around and he’s doing that for the past three hours. He enjoys how the smaller obeys all his commands, even swiping the small drop of water that accidentally lands on his face when he washes his hands. He enjoys looking at the smaller’s every moves, he doesn’t know why but he thinks it is very sexy; hips slightly swaying in a suggestive way, round bums bouncing when he’s reaching something out of his reach above him, pink juicy tongue darting out when concentrating on something his working on, chest heaving from exhaustion, veins on his hand are showing when he’s gripping something tightly and those beautiful pair of eyes that always averting when meeting with his.