Chapter 1: Never Play The Game Easy

Hands in the soap
Have the faucet's running
And I keep looking at you
Stuck on your phone
And you're stuck in your zone
You don't have a clue ~
Gabi Wilson

Zyaira Browning...

I'm Zyaira Browning, not the most popular gurl in the school but I'm a honest person as I can say. I'm African American and Indian. My two most best friends are Janah Bradley and Rita Anderson. They been there since day one, it's kinda funny how we all met but that's a different story to tell on a another day.

"Come on and stop day dreaming again"Janah said flipping her hair back so it wouldn't be in her face "who you thinking about? Is about cane again" Rita said bursting out laughing

"Heyyyyyyy I don't think about cane all day, sometimes I be busy with planning things in my mind" I said lying right under my nose

"You don't do anything but write, read, homework, sing in the shower, and sleep, so how are you busy???" Janah said knowing me all to well.

"Fine I was day dreaming but I promise I wasn't thinking about crane, plus he has a girlfriend"I said looking discomforting at the ground

" Thank God" Rita said sighing out

" Amen, peacher" Janah said wiping off the fake sweat off her forehead.

"Oh shut up" I said as I started laughing at them. Then as soon as 8:00 hit, I started walking to my first period. The girls and I don't have all the same periods together. We have art, project dance, and lunch. Project Dance class is really not a inside of school type of thing, it's more of a after school type thing. But enough talk about that let's get back to what really matters. As I walk into class I see I'm the first one in class as always, I walked into the middle row to find my same seat I sit in every day.
As soon 8:30 hit everybody started coming into the class room sitting in their seats. Then suddenly Tori Dollsin came in and mean mugged me like I was the only one in that class.

"Excuse me Miss Dollsin, may you have a seat please" Mrs. Layon said while tapping her finger against the desk like she does when she's annoyed

"I am, I'm just trying to figure out why this ulgy ass thing goes to our school" Tori said kicking me, while making sure Mrs. Layon wasn't looking.

"I know that's why I'm still trying to figuring out how you've been still passing my classes with failing grades" Mrs.Layon said crossing her arms with an stern look on her face. Waiting for Tori to sit down like everyone else.

As Tori sat down looking discouraged with unpleasant manner. Mrs. Layon being her lesson, the lesson was about The Holocaust and thy stages of geneocide. Everything we were learning sounded horrifying. How could the Germans do that to the Jews.

While going through the lessons we were learning about, Mrs. Layon would ask questions about it.

"So class in one of the stages of geneocide what were the Germans denying" Mrs. Layon asked and the whole raised their hands expected me Mrs. Layon picked on Marianne

"Dat that they weren't as good as them"she answered

"Good answer but that's not what I'm looking for"Mrs. Layon said

"What about you Zyaira? What do you think it is about?" She asked me

"Mhm maybe it's about them denying that Jews were equal to them, when the Americans came for the Olympics. Acting like nothing ever happened, then treating them not as equal when the Americans lefted." I answered, I carefully crossed my fingers... just hoping I was right

"Correct " Mrs. Layon said

For the next 35mintues and a half she continued on with the lesson.

Syn Carter....

I woke up next to this random brod that I just met Last night at Club Night. I don't remember sleeping with her physically. So why is she even here.

"Yo, get dat ass up and outta my house" I said to her

"Okay I'm getting up" she said sightly, picking up her shoes and putting them on her feet

"Don't let tha doe hit ya on the way out" I said

"You a fucking asshole "she said hurrying to grab her things and leaving out of the door

"Shiii ion care, I thought you realized tha when ya came up in here" I said out loud to myself

See I'm the the type of nigga who doesn't care about shit anymore ever since ma pops had passed when I was 13 years old. I had dropped out school and I started hanging around more with ma cuzn dimes, at the age 16. An dats when I started to hustle for real and working my way up to gain and show ma weight around here. Tryin ta get this paper isn't always easy. But being in tha Streets will never be easy, meaning you should never play the game easy. An in reality you always should maintain facts about people. You have to know if they real or just another fucking snake to unwind in the whips they try to guard up from you.

You know? I never use to be like this all the time. Ya know how you meet someone special in ya life and start liking them. Well for me there was this shy gurl who was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. It was freshman year and I was the new kid. I didn't really know where I was going, i started walking around tryin figure my way around the school. Suddenly I bumped into this shy but beautiful looking gurl. On god her ass fine as fuck, shorty was looked like she really wanted to be something in life. She looked like the type of woman who knew her worth, she didn't look like inpatient type, she also wore her head up like if there were a crown on top because she knew she was a queen.
She was the type of gurl, I actually wanted to be around. But back then me, ma lul sister Ava, and mom's use to move around lot. An I haven't seen lul shorty since.
Damn I wish I knew where she was...