Chapter 8:Friends For Now

Zaria Browning.....

I'm thinking 'bout a Yamaha (ay)
To get away from all the cameras
I'm over it, don't wanna fantasize
Fate is 'round the corner right (Fate is 'round the corner right)
It hit me right between the eyes (Hit me right between the eyes)
It's funny when they switch and pick a side
Ain't nobody gotta go through what I'm going through, no
But it seems like they all know what I'm supposed to do so
Let switch bodies for a day
You could me be and I could be you
Juggle the pile of shit that's bound to come through
You can have it since it's automatic
Now switch (switch)
Tell me how it feels (feels)
To be somebody else (else)
Now switch (switch)
It wasn't what you thought it was (was)
Another story to tell
Well, well

••••••
As I sat in my dear beloved bed listening to Switch by 6lack. 
I wonder how my life would be if I wasn't  here nor did exist in this common choice of lifestyle that I live in now.

What did I do to deserve this ? Why did Jesus Christ himself let this happen to me? I been to one fucking party in my entire life and the shit blow up in my fucking face.

I wish I listened to my head instead of my heart, but I just couldn't because i'm to good of person to quit on someone.

I'm so fucked now that I literally been ignoring everyone which are my two best friends and everyone else behind along with them, I've been declining their calls, I haven't been speaking to them in the halls, I don't talk to my sister I just go straight to my room when I get home, I haven't even talk to own mother because I didn't want her to worry about me and about paying the bills for the house.
My body has weakened like a Closet skeleton in a scientific community laboratory. I'm not eating anything anymore these days. I just don't have a appetite anymore because I feel disgusted to eat anything now.

My body laid there in a stiff position while my eyes Weld up from the tears streaming down my face Fueling my red puffy cheeks.
I suddenly got a text, I started to sit up slowly and wiping away my tears that my body used already.

"Come outside"They said but it was difficult to read a unknown number because I have never seen it before.
"Who is this?" I texted back being curious with this Anonymous stranger and I felt heavy & tension at the same time wrap in one like a sticky piece of gum while it's laminated paper wrapped around it.
"You don't have to be scared of me, I just want to talk that's all please" I felt like a bubble exploded throw my tough stomach, which made my nerves quicken and my stomach tighten & quince at this feeling.
"Are you there???" They continued to typed, making the three dots pop up on to the screen of my Cellular Device.

"Yeah I'm here..... just give me a minute okay and I'll be right out" I texted to the random number that they texted me from.
"Okay thanks I'll be on you porch waiting for you" The mysterious stranger texted back leaving me a weird feeling I
Have about them.
I sat my phone down only for a short few minutes at the most so I could throw on something to wear to go outside.

I moved my body out of bed at a steadily pace, enough so I wouldn't be looking like I was rushing, plus I didn't want it to seem like I was eager to meet this mysterious stranger. I wasn't trying to impress anyone.
So I simply put on my black tank top with some baggy joggers, I put my hair into a bun than slipped on my slides. I wiped away my tears from my frowning face so my mother wouldn't asked me why there were tears that have fallen from my weary face.
I slowly but gradually walked down my house stairs sleek and light like a feather that fell to the ground.

My hand twisted the door knob to the front door of the house. I opened the door into my own pace of time and walked outside. I than closed the door of house and seen a person with a hoodie on their head making me not see their face or eyes underneath it.
"So who are you" I asked calmly breathing up and down while my stomach clinched onto my chest like a mouse stuck to rat trap tightening at every sec, minute, and moment of time.

"Look when you see my face please don't complain, don't run away, don't yell at me please all I need is 30minutes of ur time" the familiar voice said, I could tell it was a voice of a girl that was slowly becoming a woman
"Fine but before we start talking about whatever u need to ask me I need really need to see your face like now" I told the stranger and she did as I demanded and took off her hood.

She hesitated at first but decided to look up at me with an Uneased face.
"Look I'm sorry for everything I did to you, I'm sorry like really fucking sorry, I wish could take back everything I did.
I wonder if life would be different if was just nice to you back then,
But I can't rewind time I can only do better for the future and more to come." She said with tears in her eyes letting the sun have them glistening making them obvious to see in the light.

I never thought day would come when I  would see my arch enemy cry on the day of my own battle Field and cry for me. I have so many things going though my mind it feels like I'm going to explode.

Outta all the people in my entire life I didn't know that a person like tori could even have feelings at all.
"Can we take a walk and talk about this somewhere more public ?" she asked looking down because I know she felt guilt in heart.
"Yeah..... yeah we can" I answered her question hesitantly trying to figure out what she wanted with me. 
As we walked off my porch we also talked about other things like life, like how we it could be cruel sometimes but so kind and gentle at another time. I found this funny because I was actually sharing my opinions with my arch enemy and the fact that she agreed with them, made it more surprising to me.
So I guess we friends for now but I'm not trusting her so easily I always will have to watch my back at the end of the day.

Syn carter......

I was at the slot just chilling and thinking about my how my life could drastically change if there was someone to help change it. I seen the girl I want but she ran scared and I'm going to judge because if I felt like my life was on the line I would of have ran too.
The thing is, I could of got her number but it was like my body froze like a frozen icicle cold as day. An that's just what she does to me.

I was finally pushed out of my thoughts by phone buzzing off the hook. I sat up and look at my phone an seen a text from kade telling me to meet at my Shop Mr. Carter's Baker.
I got up fully off my ass and got off my couch. My legs started moving towards my hall way moving forward to my bathroom inside of my room. I removed my clothes from my sweating less body and stepped into my shower as let the water hit my body. I thought about how my life is good, yes I'm a big time drug dealer but I'm good with that. The only thing I'm missing is a ride or die bitch. I chuckled at thought of it.

.......

I soon stepped out of the shower and turned it off. I put my towel around my waist and picked up my dirty clothes and put them into my dirty clothes in the basket that was on the back of my door knob. I closed my basket back and walked in my room going straight to my drawers taking out my black nike jump suit and throw on my Rowley on wrist. Throw on my shoes and walked out of the house.
I locked my house door and got in my all black BMW. Shiii tonight might be the longest night ever.