Chapter 10

Maya (POV)

when I woke up I had no idea of where I was. it was weird there was people around me looking concerned. I got up and backed away from the people I didn´t know. I saw the door and took a chance I was half way there before someone took a grip around me. I started kicking and he let go. I came to the door and it didn´t go up. I turned around looking scared.

"who are you and why are you keeping me here" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Maya we are not keeping you here but we want you to calm down so we can explain." an older man said.

"How do you know my name"

"it´s on your necklace" a shorter younger man said.

"oh can I go now" I asked

"where are you going" he asked me.

my mind went blank. he was right I didn´t know where I was going.

"Dean we should take her to the Carters so that she can be safe and start fresh."

"yeah you´re right Sam."

they took a bag that apparently held my things in it and we got in the car. I have to say it is a nice car. when I looked through my bag I found a phone and some headphones. I looked through the phone and saw some strange names so I deleted them. I didn´t know these people. I checked the photos and it was me with some boys and girls and a woman she was cute. I deleted everything from my phone except for the music it was some good music.

like Lorde with Team, Royal and Million Dollar Bills. Taylor Swift with Haunted. David Guetta with She wolf, titanium, turn me on, when love takes over. Demi lovato with Neon Lights, fire starter and warrior. Kelly Rowland with Commander and Young the Giant with My body.

I started listening in my headphones until we where at a house it was huge and nice it looked like it where rich people living here. they dropped me of and drove of. nice people I thought. I went up to the door and a woman and a man where there with big smiles on their faces.  they welcomed me in and showed me to my room with a huge bed a closet a piano and a desk that I could keep some of my stuff. I felt good but something was of.

I went and explored the house. when I went down to the basement there was a lot of guns knifes and other weapons you could think of. then they came down to and they said that they hunted werewolves then they started to train me. to my surprise I was pretty good with the knives. they started to tell me everything there is to know about it. I then went to my room and showered. I pulled on some shorts and a top. I went to the piano and started playing Haunted by Taylor swift I had started to like that song. I also started to sing to it. it was like I had known it for my hole life and the piano was like I had played it sense I was born.

You and I walk a fragile line

I have known it all this time

But I never thought I'd live to see it break

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet

And I can't trust anything now

And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

Oh, I'm holding my breath

Won't lose you again

Something's made your eyes go cold

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Something's gone terribly wrong

You're all I wanted

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Can't breathe whenever you're gone

Can't turn back now, I'm haunted

Stood there and watched you walk away

From everything we had

But I still mean every word I said to you

He would try to take away my pain

And he just might make me smile

But the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead

Oh, I'm holding my breath

Won't see you again

Something keeps me holding on to nothing

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Something's gone terribly wrong

You're all I wanted

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Can't breathe whenever you're gone

Can't turn back now, I'm haunted

I know. , I know..

I just know !..

You're not gone

You can't be gone, no!

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Something's gone terribly wrong

Won't finish what you started

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Can't breathe whenever you're gone

Can't go back, I'm haunted

You and I walk a fragile line

I have known it all this time

Never ever thought I'd see it break

Never thought I'd see it!

when I was done Mila and Steven was standing by the door clapping there hands and said that it could be what I should to as a cover when we where in different towns to kill the werewolves. the only werewolves that we killed where only the one that had killed. the town that we were going to tomorrow was Beacon Hills. it sounded familiar but I didn´t really think about it. I went to pack a bag with clothes and stuff and some weapons except for a knife. then I went to bed. it was going to be a long day tomorrow.