The cruise

Finally i am ready..I am wearing a red crop top..with a white jacket and blue jeans...

My mom..dad and my small sister Alex..We were all ready with our luggage and everything...i wore a hat and my sunglasses..and clicked a selfie and posted on my instagram..We all were very happy..

we locked our house and made our way to the parking lot..We sat in our car and our driver dropped us to the place where the cruise people were gonna pick us up..Many people were gathered there..everyone was looking excited as ever..They looked so cool..

Within 10 mins of our arrival...there came 5 huge buses...All the passengers boarded the bus along with their luggages...That bus dropped us near the sea..From where we were gonna go in the cruise..(Yayy I'm so excited)

Being near the water makes me happy..I dont know why..But i'm the happiest when im near the sea..

Soon..we were inside the cruise..it wass soo huge and so beautiful..I was feeling like Rose from Titanic..entering the ship..The view from the cruise was amazing..the ship was beautiful..nothing better could have happened..:D

My parents and my sister were happy too..

"Mommy..pick me up..I wanna see the water too"..Alex said as she is too small..and she could'nt see the water..

My mom picked her up and she just kept staring into the water..

"I'm scared..what if we fell into the water..? we will all die..i want to go home" Alex started crying..

"Nothing will happen Alex..just calm down..we are here with you..And if we fell in the water I'll save you..dont worry" My dad assured her.

What if we actually met with an accident..or what if there was a tsunami..Shit..I'm scared now..But I dont wanna spoil my mood now..we are here to njoy..and nothing is gonna happen to us..

We went in our rooms..they were huge..Me and Alex shared one room and my parents shared one room..Each of our rooms had a big bathroom with a huge tub..and a small kitchen...and a huge bed..and we had a mini balcony outside our rooms, so we could njoy the sea view..This was HEAVEN.I cant believe that I'm on a cruise right now...

Tonight there is a huge party for all the members on the cruise..with amazing cuisines and drinks and it was a costume party.The theme was Black and Red...

it was around 4pm when we got the invitation of the party with the theme on it..Thank god i carried my Red hot short dress..I loved it and i could'nt wait to wear it..

I took a shower while Alex just decided to take a nap..I washed my hair so that they looked perfect at night.

i dried up my hair and started curling them..after doing my hair I applied light foundation and my favorite eye liner..to look as natural as possible..Finally i wore my red dress.It had a V neckline and it had a black belt at the waist...it looked perfect..i just needed my black pumps and i was done..

I woke up Alex and dressed her up in a black leather jacket and black pants..and a cute black hairband..she loooked so cute...I clicked a picture of both of us and shared it on my facebook and instagram..i wanted the people from my school to see how much fun i'm having..(Oh.YEah..I'm fabulous)

We went to our parents room after that..they were ready too..we left for the party..

The party was grand...at entering each person received a cute eye mask...Mine was a red and black coloured mask..that matched with my dress..There was a separate area for smaller children..so that they could play among themselves..We left Alex there..and it seems she made new friends too quickly..