Chapter II: Our Secret

{Key}

F/C: Favourite Colour

Y/N: Your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride to the Trancy manor was filled with one sided conversation between you and Alois. He continued to ramble about what you would being doing as a maid which was apparently clean and do whatever he said. You didn't like the idea of being controlled like that, but he already yelled at you once in the carriage for not paying attention and you didn't want to make him angry again.

The carriage came to a stop and the door was opened not long after. The butler, Claude, helped you out and you stood in awe at the huge mansion in front of you. You could hear Alois chuckle behind you before he starting walking to the front door.

"Isn't it lovely Y/N! I'm sure you'll like it here!" He purred and Claude opened the door allowing both of you to enter. You looked around the manor taking in everything and not noticing Alois attempting to talk to you until you felt a hand connect with you cheek.

You hissed in pained and held your now red cheek while glaring at Alois who just gave you a sickly sweet smile.

"What the hell was that for!?" You shouted at him as he just laughed loudly.

"For not paying attention to your new master! And a lady shouldn't swear~" He giggled as you groaned in annoyance. This might have not been a good idea after all, but you knew better than to just try to walk out with the way the butler was glaring at you.

---

After a very short tour from Alois, you were given to a maid named Hannah. She seemed nice enough, she smiled sweetly at you while leading you to where you would be sleeping, which was a servants room you would share with her.

"Great ill have to be careful about changing in front of her"  You though to yourself as Hannah brought out a maid dress similar to her, but was F/C instead of purple.

"Wait...I have to wear that" You asked and stepped away. The dress wasn't the problem it was that you would need help getting it on. Hannah nodded and laid the dress out on the bed along with some new shoes and knee high socks.

"Undress and I'll help you put the corset on" She said softly and you began to grow nervous as you tried to make up a excuse. But there was no excuse. Hannah seemed trust worthy in your eye, so maybe telling her your true gender would be a good idea, cause you were having so many of those today.

"Hannah I need to tell you something" You took a deep breath "I am actually a man. But please don't tell Alois! He might kick me out" You whispered harshly and she looked at you with a shocked expression. It went quiet and you were afraid she was going to tell Alois until she started laughing.

"Ill keep your secret Y/N but you have to wear the dress still"

~~~Time Skip~~~

After the hell that was putting on a corset you finally were dressed (After taking a bath also). Hannah even braided your hair and you had to admit you looked good in a dress, though the corset was killing you how did women wear these?

"Let's go Y/N, the master has requested to see you" Hannah suddenly spoke up and you nodded before following her out of your room. She lead you through the mansion to Alois's study before knocking on the door. You could hear him say come in before Hannah whispered a goodbye and left you to talk to your new boss.

You slowly opened the door and stepped into the large room to see Alois sitting on his desk and smiling brightly.

"Oh Y/N you look absolutely beautiful! Now for your first job I need you to make invitations" He said and hopped off his desk while approaching you.

"What for, Alois?" You asked and yelped as Alois roughly grabbed your face causing pain in your already sore cheek from when he slapped you.

"You will address me as 'your highness' only" He slowly let you go "And we're throwing a ball!"