5

Ugh. It's morning.
I can feel the rays of sunlight hitting my face but I don't want to wake up or even open my eyes just yet. I snuggled closer to Ryan, my life size plushie. Hmmm..something's different. It doesn't seem as fluffy as before and it smells different. Smells better actually than the usual fabric softener smell it has. I don't care. I am still so sleepy. I cuddled more into my plushie and can already feel myself slowly drifting off again to dreamland when suddenly...

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh"

What the hell? What was that loud, high-pitched shriek?

I sat up and lazily opened my eyes. Wait, what is this place? Clearly this is not my bedroom. Furthermore, who are these people? I looked to my left and almost fainted. Park Jimin.

My eyes widened as I hurriedly looked down on my body. I let out a sigh seeing that I am clothed. Wait, this is not my shirt. It's a size too big for me. Oh gosh, what happened?!! I am trying to remember anything that could explain why I'm here and worse with this guy. I can't seem to concentrate when my hangover is hitting me very badly.

"Aaaaawww...young love. I am happy for you son"

A pretty woman who looks like she's in her 40s exclaimed. Son? So, this must be Jimin's mom.

"Hyemin! This is not something to be happy about. You should not be tolerating this kind of behavior" The other woman who is older said.

"Oh come on, haimoni! They are young and in love. This is the moment to be adventurous and bold", Jimin's mother replied with a giggle.

" Omma? Haimoni? What are you doing here?"

"Good morning son! Well, you know how your neighbor Mrs. Lee loves to gossip. She just happened to tell us that she saw you bring a girl to your apartment. You know how most of her stories are lies but I guess it's an exception this time" She then giggled and gave us a mischievous, meaningful look.

What the hell?

"Mom, it's not what you think it is. Wait, I'll expl---"

"Oh, Jimin. Don't worry. I understand. I have once been in that phase in my life. Those good old times. Omo! Omo! Why am I blushing?" She then let out an airy laugh while fanning herself with her hand.

This woman is weird.

"But mom, this is all just a misund--"

" Enough! Park Jimin and you young lady, living room NOW!" The old woman said this with such conviction that I felt shivers and then they exited the room.

When those two women left, I turned fiercely to face Jimin.  I was taken aback though when he had a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay? You must have a hangover. Would like some medicine for your headache? I'll get you some."

Yes, my headache is killing me but there are far more pressing issues to be dealt with right now.

"What the hell happened Jimin? I know I was able to go home to my apartment so how the hell did I end up here?"

"Well, you see, last night I was waiting for you outside your apartment. Sylvia gave me your address. I saw you coming home drunk and passed out when you reached your door. I don't know what your passcode is so I decided to bring you here."

"Okay, then explain why I am not in my clothes from last night?"

"Well, you threw up while I was carrying you here."

"What?!? Are you telling me that you changed my clothes? You pervert!" I then started hitting him on the head with my fist. How dare him take advantage of the situation?!?

"Ouch! Ow! Stop! I didn't change your clothes myself!"

"Then who did? I am not seeing anyone else in here and clearly your mother and grandmother are not living with you. "

"Seulgi, stop!" He then clutched both of my wrists to stop me from hitting him.

"I asked a favor from Mrs. Lee's housemaid to do it."

"You better be telling the truth Park Jimin".  I then crossed my arms over my chest. I don't understand but deep down I believe he is telling the truth. This guy could be a politician.

" One more thing, why are you in the bed with me?!? I know this is your room but what decency do you have to sleep beside a drunk girl?!?"

"You won't let go of me last night!"

"Impossible! You pervert!" I started hitting him again.

"You keep on hugging me and calling me Ryan. Every time, I try to get out you throw a fit. You are even crying and begging me to stay thinking that I am Ryan"

"Liar!"

"Yah! You two! Are you going here in the living room or do you want me to drag you out of there?!?" Gosh, this haimoni is quite scary.

"Seulgi, let's just go there first okay? Don't worry, I'll handle them"

"Huh! I am not worried. If anything, you should be the one to worry. I am not done with you yet Park Jimin."