20

Jimin's POV

Panic is very much evident in her. I find her reaction too cute and was tempted to tease her further but I'm afraid that I'll push it too far and she'll leave.

Seulgi-yah, I am pathetic right? What to do? I just want to be with you.

I decided to shift the mood as to make her feel comfortable.

"Shall we start with my birthday celebration now?" I said to her with a smile.

She looked at me for a few seconds, still clearly flustered from the previous incident then looked away and coughed. Aaaah...so cute! I am holding back the urge to pinch her cheeks.

"Well, light up your candles then. I don't know where you keep your matches and stuff"

Right..I became too engrossed at her presence and adorable reactions that I forgot she's the guest. Being the homeowner, I still should act like a good host even if it's my birthday. In a flash, I light up the candles on the cake and started singing the birthday chant for me. Halfway into the chant, I realized that she's not singing.

"Can you sing the birthday song with me?" I am fairly positive I said this with a pout. I have this habit of pouting that I unknowingly do since I was a child especially in situations like this. It seems that I have not outgrown this particular habit.

She stared at me with an unreadable expression. Knowing Seulgi, she's probably having an internal battle as to whether she'll heed my request. In the end, she let out a deep sigh and mumbled "okay".

"Shall we start from the top?" I said with a big smile plastered on my face. I sound like a five year old, too excited for his birthday party. Maybe I am too excited.

We sang the birthday chant. Me with delight and enthusiasm. Seulgi, with caution and confusion. After that, I closed my eyes, made a wish and blew my candles.

"Let's eat!"

She just gave me a nod and started eating in silence. I also started eating but I really wanted that seaweed soup. I am waiting for her to open up the topic about it.

"Uhm Seulgi-shi,do we already have everything on the table?"

She looked up at me with a confused expression and stared at the table. She looked sideways for a few seconds then said..

"Yeah, this is it"

I guess she's shy about it.

"Well, there's seaweed soup on that pot. Can I have it?"

"It doesn't taste good"

"Ani, I'm sure it's delicious. Can I have seaweed soup..please?"

She abruptly stood up. For a second, I am afraid she'll leave but was relieved when I saw her take a bowl from the cupboard and was pouring me soup. I watched her in daze..even imagining this kind of scenario when I get to have her as my wife.

Waaaahh..Park Jimin, you are getting too ahead of yourself!!!

I was distracted when Seulgi handed me a bowl of the soup. I immediately devoured the soup. Best seaweed soup for the best birthday ever!!! In a flashed I finished the soup and was already getting second serving. I was halfway through my second helping, when I saw Seulgi took  her first taste of the soup.

"Yah! Park Jimin, stop eating that!"

"Weh?!?"

"It's too salty, pabo."

"Shiro! This is the first dish you cooked for me. I'll eat all of it!" I also held the bowl tight with both hands just in case she'll take it away.

"B-but it's not good!"

"I don't mind. I'm eating all of it! This is the best seaweed soup because you made it especially for me."

She sighed in defeat and just let me be. Her slightly flushed cheeks never escaped my  eyes. So cute..I seem to notice everything about her O.O After a while, I finished the food and volunteered to do the dishes but she gave me a deathly glare saying I cannot be doing the dishes because I'm still sick. I saw her took an apron and started washing the dishes. Waaaahhh..I can get used to this scene. Housewife Seulgi. I just decided to watch her while she's washing the dishes. I really sound creepy but can you forgive me? It's my birthday anyways.

"There. All done. I'll go now"

What? She's leaving?!?

"Why?"

"What why? I want to go home. It's late."

She put her phone inside her bag and slung it over one shoulder. She's already heading towards the coat rack to grab her coat. She was on the process of wearing it when I grabbed her wrist.

"Can't you just stay here with me? It's my birthday"

"Y-yah!" I noticed she has both arms crossed around her chest. Then I realized what she thought I meant. I stifled a chuckle and decided to tease her a little just to see her reaction. I trapped her in by placing both arms on the wall behind her.

"W-w-what do you th-think you're d-doing?"

"There's a gift I have in mind."

"W-what g-gift are you ta-talking a-about?"

Instead of responding, I just gave her a smirk. I closed my eyes tilted my head a bit to make it look that I wanted a kiss but I will just drag it a bit then whisper on her ear that she has been fooled. I may not see tomorrow because of this prank but it seems like I care more about how adorable she will look once she learned that I was able to successfully play a prank on her.

I am trying hard to keep my act together. I wanted to smile and open my eyes but that may give my plan away. I am getting closer, closer and clo-

**hmmph**

This can't be right? I felt the softest lips against mine. I opened my eyes and found....

Kang Seulgi, my dream, my wish,  kissing me.

Then I realized, I might never win against this girl. She seems to be always two steps ahead of me. I was supposed to be surprised her but I was the one attacked instead. Honestly, I don't really care.

================================
°A/N: It's about time, right? Hehehe..
Thank you so much for reading my story even though I take eons to update. Hope you like this chapter!

Oh, I just want to say that Peek-A-Boo is a masterpiece!!!