New enemy and New friend

Inside the Joestars mansion
-You must be tired Dio . Said George . London is far away , so our home is yours , now you're a part of our family . you may be left alone at home when I'm working on foreign trades so all of the household servants will take care of you .
-I'm highly thankfull for the favors of the Joestars . said Dio
-Also JoJo you and Dio are the same age , so you may get along , and don't worry too much about Danny okay ?
Jonathan said : yeah its okay , he surprised him . *I wish he'd apologize... But since we're going to live together he have to be more friendly* .
-Come Dio , I will show you the way to your room .
  Dio followed Mr.Joestar but suddenly something on the wall caught his interest , it was a creepy stone mask but then turned and saw Jonathan trying to pick up Dio bags , so he grabbed JoJo arm and twisted it and said
-Don't lay your filthy paws on my bags you idiot .
-But I was going to carry  it for you ...
-I'll pass , you have dog slobber in your hands , I'll just ask a servant . then he hit JoJo with his elbow to the chest and pinched him on his ear and said :
-Now listen , you better not act all high and mighty just because its your house ! I like being number one you hear that ? I don't let anyone swagger over me ! Also I hate dogs , you better not let that stupid Danny come any closer to me !
George called : Hey what are you two doing ? Come !

And from that moment , JoJo's previously pleasant life turned very painful . His father would shout at him and punish him for answering wrong while he's home tutoring him and Dio and compare him to Dio who's always doing well , or at the dinner table because Dio eats like a gentleman with manners unlike JoJo , an his dad would shout at him and tell him to go to his room without dinner , saying that he spoiled him too much .
  Jonathan would just go to his room and cry , his life slowly turned painful :
-I'm so lonely ... Will I die like this ? Soaked in sorrow with tears , but I doubt anyone will shed a tear or attend my funeral ...

          SPORTS , 19th century sports ! In a mental sense . They are rather different from those of today . They become something of highclass through the major development of rules and techniques . back to liver pool , in a field , kids were gathered in this place that looks like a ring and one of the kids with fancy clothes was in the middle of it yelling :
- We introduce the next challenger ! Jonathan Joestar !
And The Champion Mark Watkins !!! Then someone came and whispered something in the announcer ear .
-Quiet Everyone ! We have a new friend that asked to join instead of Watkins , we only know his name and looks but not his skill ... And he's Dio Brando !!!
  Jonathan and Dio faced each other at the center of the ring , and the announcer said :
-Are you two ready to gamble on your face ? , he took off his hat and flipped it , Dio took out all of his pocket money and put it there .
Jonathan said shockingly : That's the entire month allowance that father gave you ! You do know that he's strict !
-so what you gonna do JoJo ? Said the announcer. 
-well alright , I will *I'll be broke for a month if I lose*
-I'll explain the rules to Dio , take one hit to your face and you lose , get knocked down and you also lose .
  And then the fight started , with everyone chearing for Jonathan telling him to beat the crap out of that outsider that is Dio , both were really fast , Jonathan with his strong and fast punches and Dio with his fast dodging .
-*His fists are tougher than what I expected ! But I'll slow him down first then show him how does someone who grew up in the slums of London fights!* .
Dio took the chance and punched him really hard on his stomach stunning him then delivering a direct hit to his face and to make it even worse he pushed his thumb into Jonathan's eye and punched through , knocking him down , suddenly everyone changed and tables got turned , everyone gathered around Dio cheering for him asking him to teach them the techniques he used :
-Sure I will teach all of you , its a secret , but don't teach JoJo ! He can't keep secrets ! *Hehehe , everybody wants to be friends with someone who's cool and strong , I'll begin by taking away JoJo's  friends ... Isolation makes a man hollow , I'll make him powerless and gradually will rob him of everything , and soon the Joestars fortune will be mine ! *