The Bully Saved My Life

For @shadowthe_edgehog :) i hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Get outta the way!" Hunter yelled in my face after pushing me. Just another day in hell. I walked to my next class and sat down. I couldn't focus on anything. I hadn't eaten in days but what's new. Hunter always tell me i'm too fat. "Olivia!" my teacher yelled at me to get my attention."Yes?" I said snapping out of my own thoughts. "Answer the question." she said sternly. "5.6 m/s" I blurted out not knowing what was happening. "You are in World History not Algebra. Next time pay attention." she said lecturing me. Hunter made some snarky comment from the back of the room but I learned to tune most of those out. After school was over I started walking home with the usually group of hunter and his friends following me. Mostly everyday on my way home they followed me, screaming rude comments, calling me names, and throwing stuff. I got home and my mother asked me "How was school today Olivia?" with a smile I responded as I do everyday "fine" i said and went up the stairs to my room. My mom was leaving on a business trip in a couple of hours and i was gonna be all alone. It scared me. What if Hunter somehow found out that i was gonna be alone and tried to break in and torture me. I was too exhausted to stress. I went on with my after school life; homework, dinner, netflix, shower, ya know the usual. I got out of the shower and it was time for my mom to leave. She hugged me for awhile and kissed me on the forehead saying "Ms. Rowland's number is on the fridge. don't hesitate to call if you need anything." oh ya did i mention? He's my neighbor. i waved her goodbye at the door and sat on the couch for a little just scrolling through my phone. Suddenly I found a video posted 24 min ago by one of hunters friends. It was a compilation of them harassing me. The whole school had seen it. It all got to me. I broke down in tears. I started having a panic attack. I balled my eyes out and screamed and threw stuff. I was so done. i grabbed all the pills i could find. While still having my panic attack and screaming that I hated myself, i poured them into my fists. i punched the wall and fell to the ground. crying staring at my hand full of pills. i was on my knees with my forehead pressed against the floor still screaming and having an anxiety attack not being able to breath, when the door opened and in ran hunter. He hit all of the pills out of my hand and held my arms at my sides so i couldn't grab them. We bothe fell to the floor and i just curled up into a ball and sobbed. and he held me and ran his fingers through my hair and told me everything would be okay. My bully saved me.