Birthday (dirty) <part 1>

You and your boyfriend Hunter have been dating for a while and you loved that he was all soft and sweet but you knew he had a dirty side and you wanted to see it.

Anyway it was your birthday. You woke up and got a call from Hunter.
H-Hunter Y-You
H-HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS! What do you want to do today?
Y-wanna just chill and watch some movies and you can stay as long as you want my parents are out of town.
H-okay baby I'll be there in a couple of minutes
Y-okay bye honey
You waited for Hunter. You craved him so bad. You just wanted a taste. He was so sexy and had given you looks and bit his lip and it made you so wet. You wanted to see his dark side. You put on a Victoria black lace bra that made your boobs look great and a low cut v neck that made it so you were still able to see some of the lace. You also put on your black lace thong to match and some Hunter Rowland sweats. You heard a knock on the door. You ran to answer it. You opened the door and Hunter was standing there with balloons and a VICTORIA SECRET BAG!!!! He smiled at you. "Happy birthday beautiful" he said "thanks baby" you said moving so he could come in. It was raining and you didn't want him out there for to long. He set the stuff down and ran over to swoop you up. He picked you up and started kissing you. The kiss deepened. You slid your tongue across his bottom lip. He smiled. "You know what your doing don't you" you looked at him innocently. "So what movies do you wanna watch" he said moving to the couch. You had a long couch that you could lay out on. "I'm not sure how about mean girls" you suggested. He agreed. You turned on Netflix. You were disappointed because you just wanted him to fück you already. Half way through the movie everything went black. "Great the powers out" you said. "Well that's okay now you can open your present" he said. You went and put some candles first to place around the living room and kitchen area. You came back and hunter was holding the bag smirking. He handed the bag to you and you saw a little card in the side that read 'for when your ready no pressure 👅💦😍😈👉🏼👌🏽' I laughed. I continued removing the tissue paper. There was 3 pairs of lace thongs. One was navy blue, one was Maroon, the last was dark green and had H.R. Sewed into it. I laughed. There was also matching lace bras and a lingerie that was silk and stunning. It was red and soft. I smirked at him "did you buy this just so you can tear it off?" I asked. "Of course he said biting his lip. "I have to use the bathroom" he said walking out and you better be in that when I get back" he yelled. I lit up with joy. I left my black thong on but took off my bra and put the lingerie on. I look Ed in the mirror. I looked..... Fat. What if Hunter didn't think my body was good.

What if he thought I was ugly or fat.

My eyes started tearing

What if my boobs and butt are to small.
I let tears escape my eyes. I didn't notice Hunter walk in. "What's wrong baby girl?!?" He said running to me. "I'm insecure because I'm fat and ugly and my boobs and butt are small and I don't think I'm enough for you and ....." I said sobbing. "Hey don't you talk that way. You are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen and you aren't fat you have a six pack and your butt is glorious and your boobs don't even get me started on these double d's" he said. I smirked. "Thank you" I said looking deep into his eyes. We both leaned in and before I knew it our lips smashed together. He licked my lips and got his tongue in my mouth. "I honestly thought you didnt have a dark side at first." You said to him. "Challenge accepted." He said. He picked you up and pushed you against the wall. He moved his way from your lips to your neck. Kissing and nibbling. "Mmmmm Hunter" you moaned. "For a better performance call me daddy" he said. "Okay daddy" you whispered seductively. You pulled his shirt off and got down on your knees in front of him. You take his pant and boxers off to re veal his huge member. You lick up the shaft and blow on the tip making his legs shake. "Don't tease or I'll have to punish you" Hunter spoke. You kept teasing wondering about this punishment. Hunters eyes grew dark and full of lust. "Fine" he said picking you up and throwing you on the couch. He lays you on your back and forcefully spreads your legs with his muscular hands. He rips your thong off with his teeth and.......