Town meetings

Emma's POV.
This meeting is so boring. Sitting in Regina's office with my mother father granny and red. Not going to lie I can't stop staring at reds boobs there just popping out. I feel nails dig into my thigh "ow fuck" I hiss. "Emma watch you mouth!" My mother snapped I looked at my leg and looked at the source of my pain "oh sorry Emma I didn't mean to scratch you" Regina says with a glare. Whoops I guess she caught me looking at reds boobs. "It's fine. I'm sorry for swearing" I emphasise the sorry because I don't want her to be mad. Because mad Regina means no sex. Which is bad!  "It's okay Ms Swan just don't do it again" she said sternly. I nodded. Regina is wearing a skirt a very tight pencil skirt that hugs her ass perfectly and a blouse tucked in. Her top button is open I can see her cleavage. Damn I'm wet. Uhh she's gonna be the death of me. I tuned out of the meeting and noticed Regina lifts off her seat a bit leaning over the table to point out something on the paper to my mom. I take this opportunity to discretely slide my hand on her chair the palm of my hand facing up. She sits down and her eyes widen as she feels my hand. She starts to grind slowly on it turning me on even more. I give her as a squeeze and she lets out a moan but covers it with a cough. She slaps my hand away. I remove my hand and place it on her thigh. Slowly sliding it up higher and higher until I reach her skirt. Her breathing hitches. I slide my hands up her skirt touching the cloth of her thongs circling my fingers lights over her clit she groans. Everyone looks at her she goes bright red "Regina are you okay?" My mom asks "i think we need to cancel this meeting my stomach is cramping really bad" she replies all the girls nod in understanding. They stand up and say there goodbyes. "Hey em, wanna come to my place?" Red asks biting her lip and winking running her hands over her body. Regina glares at us back and forth "hah eh no thanks ruby I'm gonna stay with Gina make sure she's okay. And get her anything she needs" "ugh but em you'll miss so much with me" "that's okay red. And anyway I have a girlfriend" "well that's sucks. Okay bye emma". She leaves and closes the door "miss swan she has put me in a very bad mood. Hitting on you. And you have made me flustered. So you better fix this or no sex for three months" Regina hisses "Regina we both know that you won't last three months without sex" I smirk "my my miss swan. Just coz I told you I wouldn't have sex with you for three months doesn't mean I could go somewhere else. You know like the drawer next to my bed. With my ...toys" "yeah well I could go to ruby for they three months" I said and instantly regretted it. "WELL IF YOU WANT THE WOLF BITCH SO MUCH GO. GO AND FUCK HER!" "No Regina I'm sorry I didnt mean it" I said her eyes where watering on the verge of tears. "Get out my office miss swan I don't want to see you ever again!" She screams. I walk over to her door and lock it "what do you think your doing I told you to leave. go fuck your stupid ass little wolf bitch!" She said crying "she's not the one I want because she's not the one I love!" I said "then who is? Tink? Elsa? because i know all about you being with them." She said jealous more tears started flowing "NO Regina are you fucking blind!" "What!" She shouts angry I swore at her "I love you. Why can't you see that! I left hook for you. I asked you to be my girlfriend. I wanted to wait before we tell everyone because I knew you weren't ready! Regina mills I'm in love with you! No one else" I said tears falling down my cheeks "y-you love m-me?" I nodded "then why did you say you would go to wolfie?" She asked quieter "I was joking Regina. I'm sorry. I would never go to her. I would rather wait the three months for you! Because I love you! I would do anything for you!" "I L-love you to Emma" she shouts and jumps into my arms I spin her around kissing her passionately. There was a knock at the door "Emma I want to tell everyone I'm ready" I smiled and kissed her again. I put her down and she opened the door. And there stood ruby in a red sparkly bikini. She just doesn't look as appealing as Regina. Regina raised and eyebrow "what do you want wolfie?" She snapped I giggled at her. "I want Emma. Come on em I'll show you a good time" she said winking at me "listen wolf bitch your not getting emma so back the fuck off!" She said getting in her face. "Why do you care Madame mayor!" Ruby asked stepping closer to Regina. "This is why I care" she said walking to me and kissing me passionately I let my hands travel down to her ass squeezing it. She moaned in my mouth. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist I put her up against the wall my back to red. Regina flicked her wrist closing and locking the door whilst ruby ran out the building to tell everyone what she had just seen. Regina flicked her wrist again and all of our clothes where gone...