I dont love lily

Emma's POV.
So, basically there's this girl in my classes and I've barely spoken to her. I really like her though. A lot. But I don't know if she likes girls, or me. I'm in the cafeteria and I see her looking for somewhere to sit. I was just about to shout on her when Lily, my ex. Decided to sit next to me I see Regina looking over at me she sort of slumps because there's no seats left. I sigh and turn to lily she presses her lips against mine. I push her away and stand up. "Emma wait please I want to try again please I'm sorry." "No. You should of thought about that before you slept with the new girl!" I snapped and walked away. I see Regina walking over to the the side bars. Which are like tables but there in a life against the wall. She hops onto the stool I see Killian and Robin walk over to her. She rejects them. THANKFULLY.  I walk over and pull over the stool beside her. "I'm not interested in you or any other boy. So leave" "Erm okay?" I say slightly confused. Her head snaps towards me and she smiles "oh Emma. No I'm sorry don't go. I thought you where one of the football boys." I smile and sit down. "Don't like footballers huh?" "I don't like males actually." She smiles shyly I smirk and whisper in her ear "me either" she blushes deep red. And I chuckle she pushes me slightly. "So tell me Regina got a girlfriend?" "Erm no not really, I mean there's a girl I like but I think she's got a girlfriend. So I'm speaking to the new girl rylie, she seems really nice but I don't know if I like her." "Oh that's cute. I can't say. Like her very mu-" I was cut off by the bell. "I've gotta get to gym I'll see you later?" I say giving her a quick hug "yeah totally" I quickly write down my number and give her it. "Thanks I'll see you later" she says and walks away. I'm so bummed she's speaking to rylie. I hate her. Not only did she take lily but she's taking Regina to.

{next day at lunch}
I walk outside to find Regina. I see rylie kissing her and my world come crashing down. I quickly walk past them. I feel someone grab my arm and spin me around. Lips crashing into mine. I push them away and look at them. "Lily! What the hell!" "Emma please give me another chance! I'm so sorry okay she meant nothing it was a stupid mistake." "No. Me trusting you in the first place was a stupid mistake. I'm not taking you bad. Not after you slept with Riley. Your both nothing but dirty little thots!" I scream at her. She takes a step back gobsmacked. "Wait. What? Riley you slept with lily?" I hear Regina ask. "Yeah before we where dating though" I sigh. "One. We're not dating. Two. It's wrong either way. Everyone knew they where going out. Why would you ruin Emma's happiness like that?!" She shouts. "It's fine Regina. I wasn't happy anyway she done me a favour. Lily isn't the girl I'm in love with" I say shyly. "What? Then who is!" Lily shouts. "Regina! That who!" "Really?" Regina asks a tear in her eye "yeah" she walks over to be and clash's our lips together. She slides my hands down to her ass. I give it a squeeze as she wraps her arms around my neck. As we pull apart everyone is cheering. "I love you Regina." "I love you so much more em"