First day of school

I was having the most amazing dream ever until my alarm went off. Why did I set it for 6:00am in the first place, I then realized it was the first day of school. I jumped up out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I turned on the water in the shower and hoped in, as the hot water was hitting my skin I was thinking, I wonder what I have for classes. As I was finished showering I got dried off and put on my bra and underwear. For my outfit of the day I chose my favorite pair of white high wasted skinny jeans, and my baby blue knitted sweater with my blue chucks. I grabbed my brown book bag and headed down stairs for breakfast, as I reached the bottom of the stairs I could smell moms famous pancakes. As I walked into the kitchen I saw mom placing three plates on the table.

"Morning mom" I say with excitement in my voice as I hug her.

"Good morning sweetie! Why are you so excited this morning?" she says while poring her coffee.

"Don't you know mom, today is the first day of school" I say as I'm stuffing my face with pancakes.

"Oh yes, I forgot, are you exci-" I cut mom off during mid sentence

"Sorry for cutting you off but I have yo go to school now" As I was walking to the door , the door opened and strolls in dad through the door.

"Morning hone-"

I didn't have time to listen I have to go to school. I jumped in my car and headed to school. As soon as I arrived to school I jumped out of the car once it was parked of course, and I headed in the school to grab my schedule and find my locker. After waiting in the enormous line I finally found what my locker number is and my schedule. We then got called down to the gym for the annual "Welcome back" speech, that happens every year. After the long and silly speech we headed to class like we always do.

"Welcome back class" Mr. MacCallum says as happy as can be.

I had Mr. MacCallum last year for two of my classes, I love him! He's such a good teacher.

"Today we will start by writing a short story for the first two weeks. In your short story you will need to have a beginin-"

He got cut off by the door opening and stepped in the principle.

"Mr. MacCallum you have some new students this year" and with the she lest and came in four boys who were hot. I can say that I just cant date, well I can I choose not to because I need to keep my head in school.

''Hello boys. Why don't you sit in the front with Loren'' He says as he points my way.

They walk over and sit next to me, two on each side of me.

"Hey sweetcakes" the one the left of me says.

I just look at him and turn my attention back to Mr. MacCallum.

I then felt his hand on my thigh as he rubs circles with his thumb.