The Bet

After staying at Carter's house for three hours, I finally went home, as soon as I walked through the front door mom started yelling at me.

"Where have you been I was worried sick abou-" mom was yelling so loud you could hear her in America!

''Mom don't worry about me okay, I'm 17 now I can take care of myself don't worry" I say trying to calm her.

"I know you are, anyway where were you?" she asks more calmly.

"I was at my friends house, well I wouldn't call them my frien-" I once again cut off for the nineteenth time today.

"Oh my, you made friends! I'm so happy for you honey when do I get to meet them? mom asks very happily.

"I don't know mom? I'm going to bed now, see you in the morning" I say as I walk up to my room.

Once I make it to the top of the stairs I run and jumped in my bed, I was laying there for what seems like hours. I then herd a noise coming from my bathroom; before I enter I grab my baseball bat that's always beside my bed, just in case people try to break in. I slowly open the bathroom door and walk in, out of my eye I saw a of a persons outline in my mirror, I turn around and clock the person in the head with the baseball bat as hard as I can. I ran to the light switch and flicked it on , I came to realize Levi was laying on the ground.

"What the fuck Loren" he groans

"Don't what the fuck Loren me, what the hell are you doing in my house?"

"I wanted to tell you that your h-" I cut that, dick off mid sentence

"How did you find my house?" I whisper scream

"It's a long story" he says

"I have time, tell me now"

"Okay where do I began?"

"The beginning you idiot"

" I know that, anyway like I was saying before you rudely cut me off, as you probably don't know we're from America and we recently moved to Canada, it was our first day of school here today as you heard in English class. I got to say there are a lot of sexy looking girls here; I'm known for being the "Bad Boy" of the school, I came here thinking I'm going to get turnt. You're really hot and cute, but don't think you're special, because I say that to every girl I see.

"Wow, it doesn't surprise me at all" I say

"I have a bet for you, if you can go as a badass and show your true self because I know your not as good as you say. Like I was saying if you can do that for two months you can be our friend, if not you have to do what I say"

After he said what the bet was, I was thinking for a couple minutes, I could win this; so I look at Levi and say:

"Your on bitch" I reply with a smirk

And with that he left the way he came in. Once he left I was thinking, he still never told me how he found my house... What the hell Levi.