Him

"Please get away from me!" I screamed

"What's wrong baby girl?" he says with that smirk plastered on his face.

"Get away from m-" he then put his hand over my mouth and whispered,

"Your mine baby girl, your not any body else's except mine. You got that!" he yelled the last part in my face.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes and look up and there I see mom and dad staring down at me with eyes full of concern. I felt hot, scared and sick, what's happing?

"Honey are you okay?" mom says worriedly

" I, I, I don't know mom" I say out of breath

"Was it a dream again?" dad asked very concerned

"Yes it was dad, it was a dream. It was about him"

Once I said that dad's face went blank, I then turned and saw that moms face was pale as a vampire... no joke. They both stood up and walked out of my room closing the door behind them.

I looked at the clock and saw it was ten to seven that means school will be starting in twenty minutes, I get out of bed and head to my closet to pick my outfit of the day which was my favorite pair of green shorts, with my 21 pilots tee-shirt and my black chucks. For my hair I chose a messy bun. I'm now leaving my house at five to seven that means I only have ten minutes to get there before the first bell rings. Five minutes later I arrive at school and I'm in my first class which is math, some people like math but I love it. I walked in and got seated before the bell rang.

"Good morning class" says Mrs. Bartels

She takes attendance, marks on the board what to do, she then let's us work. That's one thing I like about Mrs. Bartels she let's us do work for the whole class and doesn't say "Want me to go over anything?" She comes around and asks us individually if we need help.

"Class, please give me one minute of your math class to tell you this" she says very politely

As I look up I see her there sitting on the end of her desk to get ready to speak. As I wait for her to start speaking I see Levi walking through the door late.

"Mr. Austin, why are you late to my class?"

"Didn't want to come, but I'm here now" he says with that annoying smirk.

"Just go sit down Mr. Austin" she replies annoyed

Levi casually strolls to the back of the class and sits next to me, great a distraction I have to deal with, it's not even a distraction it's a problem.

"Class, please welcome our new student Mr. Hunter"

As soon as she says that, there he is staring straight at me with that stupid smile. He walks to the back of the class and sits in front of us; I then feel Levi's hand on my thigh I look at him, he then raises his hand and says,

"Mrs. Bartels, can I take Loren to the nurses office, please she isn't felling well?" he says with no hesitation.

"Sure, Loren get well soon" she says

"Thanks" I reply with a whisper

As soon as we get out of the classroom I sprint outside, while Levi is right behind me. Once I'm outside I started to have a panic attack.

"Call...mom...Levi...please" and with that everything went black

"Loren please" Levi was saying

"Loren!, Loren! wake up please someone yelled

I slowly opened my eyes to see the brightness of the light in my room. My eyes finally opened fully, after adjusting to the light; I turn my head to see mom, dad, Levi, Blake, Carter and Jake. I'm so confused right now why is everybody in my room?

"Honey what happened? Are you okay?" mom asks worriedly

"It, It, was h-h-him mom, he's at school" I say almost in tears

"Who's him?" asks Carter

"Damon"