Chapter 20 (Burcules and JohnxMadison)

Aaron P.O.V

Hercules and I had just gotten into our tent and had laid down next to one another. We talk for a bit, but it was really awkward since we never talk to each other. Soon it turned into a delightful conversation as we sat up in the tent and had a few shots of whiskey. We slowly got drunk to the point where stupid ideas are suggested.

"Burr you wanna play a game?"

"Yeah sure," I say without thinking

"Okay roll the dice and whatever number you get determines what you have to do." Herc tries not to slur as he hands me the dice and paper. I shrug and roll the dice without even looking at the paper.

I got the number six and god was it a terrible number to get. The paper said I had to straddle someone while they took their turn. The only person was Herc, I sit up and straddle him. I wasn't thinking and I was basically straddling his member. His face turned red as he rolled the- We heard two girls yelling, Angelica and Eliza, we quickly slip out of our tent to find the others already out side and Angelica climbing out of the tent.

John P.O.V

Madison was such a light weight, we mainly cuddled in our tent and talked as rocked him back and forth.

"John you are-" He interrupted himself with a hiccup, "Su-uch a good friend if you weren't head over heals for Alexander I would ask you to marry me."

We both chuckle slightly as I run my hand through his short hair. I hum a song to him as he starts to fall asleep he curls up in my lap and I feel my cheeks turn pink. I lay next to him, we are practically spooning, and I hold him as tight as I can. Suddenly we hear yelling and we could make out a couple words, but it sounded like the girls. We both spring up and open the tent to find Lafayette, Jefferson, and Alexander already outside. After all their tent was right next to the girls.