How You Sleep

||Natsu: Natsu will snuggle you all night and day. He loves to make you sleep in.

||Gray: You two just kinda hold hands... or snuggle... or lay on each other... you know, the usual.

||Laxus: You lay on Laxus and he to kinda wraps his arms around you.

||Sting: You two sleep in the weirdest ways.... just think of it like this: you two could sleep comfortably together on the moon.

||Rogue: Rogue spoons you. Then you spoon Frosch. It's almost like my silverware drawer...

||Rufus: He will literally sleep in anyway with you. Holding hands, suffocating you in in his sleep... normal Rufus stuff...

||Lyon: He wraps his arms and legs around you like your a body pillow. Enjoy.

||Midnight: Well, you sit on his lap while he sits on his magic carpet. He traps your in his arms... good luck, amigos.

||Cobra: Cobra normally lays Galway on top of you and snores in your ear. Yeah... you don't get much sleep.

||Jackal: Jackal will either spoon you or lay on top of you.... at least you don't explode???

||Mard Geer: Mars Geer doesn't sleep much, but when he does... he will hug you like it's the end of the world.

(A/N: Damn. Been a while. You glad I updated... after so long? Yeah... okay.)