Angels of Death

Natsu's POV

"I can't wait to fight one of those Angels," I said mischievously.

"I thought you wanted to fight Sting," Lucy replied.

"I did, but I already fought him," "Oh, what kind of wizard do you want to fight" "A dragon slayer" "What kind of dragon slayer" "A Dragon Slayer that is tough to beat, " I said.

"Well, lucky for you. Their team is made up of all dragon slayers... almost all of them are actually first generation, too," Erza said.

"Oh, okay,"

I laid down and went to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

Everyone woke up, got ready, and left to the arena.

The announcer started announcing all the guilds.

"Sabertooth!... Blue Pegasus!... Lamia Scales!... Mermaid Heel!... Quatro Cerberus!... Fairy Tail!... And last but not least, Death Angel!"

All the teams entered onto the battle field.

A hush swept over the crowd as Death Angel joined the battlefield.

All the other teams seemed shocked to see them.

There were three girls and one guy.

"Pfht- You guys look like the weakest little things in Fiore," Nobarly, from Quotro Cerberus, snickered.

"Now, now. We really shouldn't mess with them,uh. Where's your fifth competitor?" Pumpkin Head said.

"She's coming," the girl with blonde hair smiled, mischeviously.

"Hey, You look like a wizard I can take down without my magic," Lyon, from Lamia Scales, said to the girl with long black hair.

She turned towards him, walked in front of him, took her hand, put it on the center of his chest, and shoved him.

He went flying across the arena.

She just frowned.

There were explosions outside the arena.

Council soldiers were marching in with guns ready.

"What's happening!?" Lyon asked.

Suddenly, it got really foggy, but the fog was red.

"Best not to breathe it in," a sinister voice hissed.

The fog disappeared and there, standing was the most deadly and evil criminal standing with the Death Angel guild.

She mockingly bowed, "The names Anaconda."

A Council soldier shot bullets at her.

She stopped them with her magic.

"No no no. This won't do. If you want to catch me, you'll have to use stronger bullets. I'm here to compete in the Games,"She hissed.

The soldiers looked unsteady.

Her smile was sinister, "How about you fly on outta here."

I noticed something flying around one of the judges.

At first I thought it was Anaconda.

She sent a poison dart and it hit the little creature.

It fell, dead.

"Ha... Still don't trust me? So you bring another criminal to watch me? Naughty naughty. Eric.. Go back to our cell. Unless you want trouble." She smiled.

At that moment, I saw snake face run off.

We went back to our place in the balconies and the announcer announced something else.

"Has anyone else noticed that three of the members on Team Fairy Tail look like three members on Team Death Angel... anyway, let the games.. begin!" Pumpkin Head shouted and everyone cheered.

The first game was hide and seek.

Every team has to choose two members to play.

"Fairy Tail' s Wendy Marvell and Lucy Heartfilia, have entered the battle field. Quatro Cerberus' Nobarly and Jäger have entered the battle field.
Mermaid Heel's Araña Webb and Risley Law entered the battle field.
Death Angel' s Grace Wolfblood and William.. Marvell? Have, uh.. entered the battlefield.
Lamia Scale's Yuka Suzuki and Lyon Vastia have entered the battlefield.
Sabertooth's Rufus Lore and Orga Nanagear have entered the battlefield.
Blue Pegasus' Eve Tearm and Jenny Realight have entered the battlefield," Pumpkin Head announced.

+There are two Death Angel teams and 2 Fairy Tail teams.
Death Angel A- Nalu Dragnees, Anaconda, Lily Shredder, Grace Wolfblood, William Marvell. Death Angel B- Nicholas Dragnees, Ethan Bloodshed, Jane Fullbuster, Jen, Chloe HeavensFuture.
Fairy Tail A- Natsu Dragneel, Laxus Dreyer, Gajeel Redfox, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster.
Fairy Tail B- Wendy Marvell, Lucy Heartfilia, Levy Mcgarden, Jet, Romeo Conbolt+

Touchè