Chapter 1: The Beginning

"A deal? What kind of deal, would Bastii want to give to us?" Tracer gasped.
"He's up to no good. Keep your guard up." Winston said in an alerting manner.
"But Bastion *wimp*confiscated all our equipment." Torbjorn cried.
"Yeah... we can't do shit out without em" Mccree said disappointingly.
Moments later, an Omnic captain entered the guardroom and gave a brief command to the Heroes.
"Heroes! Or should I say captives of The Hungerwatch! Strike Commander Bastion would like to see you all in his office! Please proceed to the elevator which will lead you to the depths of King's Row."
Frightened and nervous, the heroes descended. Upon entering Bastion's headquarters (The depths of King's Row), a giant statue of Bastion about 69ft tall was standing before the heroes.
Mei used her Ice Block ability, as she cowered in fear from the intimidating statue. "Sorry! Sorry! I'm sorry sorry!"
"Hey Mei chill out!Its just some statue... It ain't the real thing man." Lucio sang in a ahgast tune.
"Yah, stay calm Mei. I'm pretty sure the real thing is not as mighty as this statue." Hanzo said.
"Greetings members of overwatch!" The heroes stared blankly wondering whose voice that was and where it came from. To their surprise, the statue's head opened, revealing the omnipotent leader of the Omnics, Bastion.
"Hahaha! Heroes! How has your stay in my territory been going?"
"Ughhh it's soooo boring! I like have no wifi to play my video games. How can I live???" Dva pointed out demmandingly.
"Don't worry Dva hehehe I'll be putting you all into my game. You know, I was supposed to kill you all but then I gave myself some thought. I thought of something fun. Instead of killing you all with my very own guns, I decided to put you all in an arena of slaughter and terror. Where every single one of you, will fight until the last man standing!" Bastion announced in an exciting manner.
The heroes felt  traumatized. They could not imagine themselves eliminating each other. "A game where we murder each other? I can't do that... It goes against my will as a Shimada" Genji preached.
"Even though I've become the Reaper, I could not simply kill the people who I spent most of my life with." Reaper sighed.
"The rules of the game will be explained once you reach the venue. For now, enjoy your last day as friends." Bastion sniggered.
With the lack of power to rebel against the Omnics, the heroes felt despair. They have accepted their faith to participate within the Hungerwatch. The morning after, the heroes were being transported to the arena.
"I wonder what the arena looks like. It sure must be somewhere in outer space since they placed us in rockets." Pharah said.
" It must be on the sun. Just like the shape of my tire haHAA." Junkrat peeked through the window.
"You dummy we would all die if we set foot on he sun." Mercy lectured.
"Please sit tight as we will be landing on the arena shortly."
The seatbelts fastened automatically and the windows shut down, restraining anyone from seeing the venue until they step foot outside the rocket. As the heroes landed, they were all curious to see the venue. They immediately exited the rocket and looked at the venue. No words came out of their mouth after seeing the venue. All of them were speechless. 
A hologram of Bastion popped in the arena.
"Welcome captives of the Hungerwatch! You are now witnessing the arena you will contest in! Without further a do, let the Hungerwatch begin!"