Part 2: The encounter

Apperantly everything had to be done quick and they didn't even bother to see my ID when I ordered a Cosmopolitan Cocktail. I looked at red liquor inside the cocktail glass as I held onto it's thin neck, it reminded me of my father and hoped he'd lost enough blood to feed a whole vampire family, to let them fiest over his body as they drain him. But of course, that was impossible, vampires wasn't a real race like our sad, oh so sad and boring human race. I looked around but stopped at the door as someone walked in.

The first thing I spotted were heels, slowly walking in as my eyes looked up the long red dress until I looked the woman straight in the eyes. I felt the fabric of my dress getting doaked and covered my mouth, the Cosmo drink was dripping out of my mouth without me realizing it. I quickly looked away before I heard foot steps coming my way, I looked beside me to see the woman sitting next to me, I slowly sat up and nursed my drink. "Good evening, what did you bring to my hotel?" the woman spoke as she looked at me. I put my glass down as the barista shoved a glass with a red liquor into the woman's hands, she picked it up and sipped, the liquor seemed to be thicker than mud and it peeked my interests.

I made soundlessly eye contact with her before looking at my drink. "Your hotel?" I asked as I tilted my head at her. "Yes indeed, now don't be rude and awnser my question." She sipped from her glass, a drop of the liquid ran down the corner of her mouth which she quickly wiped into her mouth with her silver, what seemed, chain mail glove. I raised my brows and grinned. "What is that glove for?" I asked with a chuckle, who was she? Why couldn't she mind her own buisness? Her soft expression slowly became more tensed as she pursed her lips slightly. "Why are you here?" "Why do you need to know?" "Nothing of your concern-" "My presence is isn't of your concern either, bitch." I cut her off and stood up, knocking over my glass. I chuckled deeply before rolling my eyes and grabbing my bags to walking out, into the elevator to go to my room. Why can't people just keep their mouths shut instead of asking stupid questions all the time? I came here to start over, not to talk about my past nor re-live that mess.

The doors of the elevator opened up and so did the cage like protection for the doors. I sighed and looked down as I took a step out before looking up to saw the woman waiting for me, her eyes filled with slight rage before she seemed to slash in front of me to pin me to one of the walls with her bare hand as the door of the elevator closed again. "What is that glove for? You asked? I could show you." She hissed with a grin on her face. I let my bags ho and tried to push her hand away as she lifted her gloved hand. "Get off of me!" I yelled as I pulled off my gloves to expose my sharp nails. "I can play this game too, and I'm not affraid to do so." I added with not a spark of fear in my eyes.

My awnser seemed to suprise her and she let me go, lowering her hand. "What are you doing here?" She asked sternly as she caught her breath. I gritted my teeth as she backed up a little. "I came here to start a new life or end another," I pressed my nail into her chest. "That's all you're going to get." I huffed before walking away with my bags and gloves, trying to find my room. I felt the eyes of the woman stab in my back, she just stood there in her draping dress, staring. After walking down the corridor I finally found my room. "Room 666," the gold letters spelled out on the wood. I unlocked the door and slammed it shut once I was in, locking it from the inside again.

I looked around the dark room before finding a switch to switch on the old light on the ceiling. I threw my bags and gloves onto a chair before kicking out my shoes. I took a look at myself in the mirror which was, strangely, on the ceiling before laying down on the bed. Too tired and too shocked to check the room, I have time for that tommorow anyway and that woman, somethings up with that woman. And I was going to find that out.