Chapter 10

*Aria's POV*
About half way through the first movie, Ezra got a text. He said it was his brother Wesley, and that he needed help with something. Emily and Hanna were together on one sofa, Han had her leg balanced on a pillow then Emilys legs were on top of hers. Spencer was sat next to Toby on the other sofa. Caleb, Ezra and I was sat on a few blankets that were spread out across the floor.

Once Ezra had left I joined Toby and Spencer on the sofa, Caleb was asleep still on the blankets; he was leaning against Toby's legs. Aww they surprisingly would make a cute couple.

The next day around 8:30pm
(Saturday)

I wondered what happened to Ezra, and if Wesley was ok.
Now I think about if Ezra has been acting differently lately. He's being a little distant so I decided to call him. It rang for a while then went to voicemail, I tried again, voicemail. Once more, voicemail. On the 4th time lucky he picked up.

"A-Aria?"
His voice sounded like he'd only just woken up.
"Hey babe, why didn't you call me?"
"Oh, uh I totally forgot,"
I could make out a quiet smirk coming from the other line, it sounded to high pitched to be Ezra. Is it Wesley?
"Are you okay? What happened with Wesley?"
"Oh, he's okay, he...had an um...argument with my mum,"
"Oh okay,"
It was quiet for a while, you could slightly hear the noise of the phone humming, neither one of us were talking. The quiet hum of the line went silent.
Did he just hung up on Me?
Something strange was definitely going on with Ezra, I just didn't know what. I had to see him, what if something bad had happened.

It was now 9pm so I made a decision to go to Ezra's apartment. I grabbed my knee high boots and leather jacket and headed down the stairs.
"Dad, I'm going out," I shouted into the empty kitchen, hoping he'd hear it from his office.
"Aria, be back at 10," My dad shouted back to me, I guess he heard me. I didn't bother replying because he'd probably already began working again.

After about 20 minutes I arrive outside Ezra's apartment. I can hear a few groans from inside and my first instinct was that Ezra had hurt himself. Luckily I knew where he kept his spare key, (under the door mat). I pushed it into the key hole and shoved the door open.

The scene in front of me broke my heart into millions of pieces. Ezra was naked and lead on top of someone else. I could make out a few strands of blond hair, they looked kind of familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it. They didn't even notice they'd been caught until I started screaming uncontrollably.

"H-How could you Ezra?"
"What the fuck?"
"You prick!"
"Oh my god Aria," Ezra screamed out, when he'd finally realised I was there. Tears were sliding down my face and I couldn't slow them down.
He put his boxers on quickly and stood up, he then stood aside allowing me to have full access to see who the girl was.
Alison.
Alison Dilaurentis.

I didn't wait for him to explain, I just rushed out of the apartment suddenly needing air.
How could he be such a dick?!
Ezra was shouting my name from behind so I just got in my car and started driving. Tears were still streaming down my face and I was well aware that I looked like death, but I currently couldn't give a damn. I didn't know where I was driving but I kept on going. I didn't even stop when I passed the 'welcome to rosewood' sign. Right now I wanted to be as far as way from rosewood as I could.

I must've been driving for a while because when I finally decided to stop, I looked at my phone. It was 11:30...SHIT!
I have 3 messages from my father and 4 missed calls from him too.

Dad: Aria! It's 10:30 Where are you? (10:30)
Dad: Get home now! (10:50)
Dad: Aria. You're grounded. GET HOME NOW!!!!! (11:20)