Chapter 12

*Spencer's POV*
"Hey," I announced.
"Hi Spence," Aria whispered.
"What happened out there?"
"It..was nothing,"
"Common Aria, we're team Sparia remember,"
"Yeah," she blushes and that gathers up my confidence.
"I was so happy the other morning, because I got to wake up next to you," I started.
"Spencer Stop..." she trailed off.
"Aria, I wish I could wake up to your beautiful face every morning....I guess what I'm trying to say is...Aria Marie Montgomery,
will you be my girlfriend?"
"Uh Spencer, I'm not sure,"
"Oh..s-sorry, I didn't-"
"It's not that I don't want to," Aria says and smiles.
"I just don't know if I'm ready for another relationship,"
"I understand, and I'll always be here for you,"
"Thank you Spencer,"

For the next couple of minutes we sat in an awkward silence until Aria broke it by mumbling something.
"I guess.."
"I guess that..it..maybe,"
"W-what," I stutter.
"Ok, are you really going to make me say it?...Yes, Spencer, of course I will be your girlfriend, but can we just go slow at the moment,"
"Yes Aria, of course,"
She is so cute.
We sit on the floor, hugging and probably looking like a mess.
The door swings open and in walks Hanna and Emily.

*Hanna's POV*
"Hey guys," Emily says.
Aria makes out a throaty "Hi"
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm ok now," she replies, and glances at Spencer, who is blushing. They both nod in agreement to something.
"Guys, Aria and I are dating," Spencer announces.
"Well, about time," I say, which makes Spencer and Aria laugh.
We all decide to ditch the rest of the day since we have English with Ezra. We all get in Spencer's car and drive back to my house.
*****
*Emily's POV*
I'm scared to go back to my house because my mum will probably try to beat me up again. However, this time Spencer, Aria and Han will be there with me. We're going to get the rest of my stuff and take it back to Hanna's. I'm so happy that Hanna's mum is kind enough to let me move in with them.

We roam towards the back of my house, altogether we decided that it would be best to go in the back way rather than the front. I put my key in the key hole but the already unlocked door budges open. From the silent house I didn't think anybody was home so we headed up to my room. The four of us grabbed a black bin bag each and started to fill them as quick as possible. When I was on my second bag there was a sudden bang from downstairs causing us all to freeze and tense up.
"Guys, is that a burglar?" Aria whispered yelled.
"Or worse, my mother," I hissed.
"Hey Em, it's ok, I'm not going to let her hurt you," Hanna reasoned with me.

A few minutes passed and we thought it was clear so we gathered up the bags and started down the stairs. As I was just about to walk out the door and drop the keys of for good, my mother ran through the kitchen. She had tears in her eyes and screaming, "Emily, my dear Emily, please don't leave me, I didn't mean anything,"
"No mum, I'm going with Hanna," I screamed back at her.
"Agh you bitch," My mum put her hand up in the air, "stealing my daughter from me," she brings her hand back down smacking Hanna in the face.
"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, mum leave me and all of us the fuck alone, get the hell out of my life," I scream as a few tears slip down my face.
"Emily...you don't mean that," my mother squeaks.
"Yes I do,"
"Common Em, lets go," Spencer says while Hanna grabs my waist and guides me through the door and out into the garden. By now I had tears streaming down my face and I heard the door slam but I didn't look back, I couldn't.
                        *****

*Hanna's POV*
Wow. Emily is so damn brave. That just makes me love her even more. She stood up to her mum once and for all and i'm so proud of her. I hate her mum so much and I have to do something about that. She can't get away with hurting poor Em, she deserves to be arrested and sent to prison for years but I doubt that's gunna happen, but I can atleast try.

This chapter isn't the best but...meh. Thank you to everyone who is voting and commenting on my chapters. 💕Love you
~Megan xo