Kiss Me, Kill Me Part 3

Jude's P.O.V

So she was talking about me, and so was her friend, the one with the pink hair. But Chelsea sure had changed a lot even with it being 2 years she still can't remember anything about me, I suppose that was a good thing.

"Hey, Jude you said you wanted a tour". She walked up to me, smiling. As shitty as it was she was the only like me so I was stuck with her. Even though I much rather be with Chelsea, and things we could do when we... uh awkward, crap I forgot to put up the damn wall. Heh sorry I forgot you might be listening, I instantly thought. She nodded in her head, closing up any opening in our minds.

"Hey can you show me the bulletin board again". She nodded and lead me down the next flight of stairs to where all the honour students pictures were, news paper articles were and of course the bulletin board the kept all my answers.

"Hey whose this beside Chelsea, is that her brother".

"Yeah that was last years science fair, aren't they just the cutest together". She smiled grimly. But she was right, the two were definitely related, twins in fact. They both had that white wheat blonde hair and violet eyes. They smiled together and the world seemed brighter, but something was off. I looked back at her.

"Hey I haven't seen her brother, at all... does he still go here".

"Jude... you didn't hear... her brother's dead" I turned to see a single tear fall down Sarah's face.

MYSTERY P.O.V (moahahaha, don't worry there are only three P.O.V's throughout the story)

So I guess he was back, and after all of course the one thing he wanted was her, but I didn't have to worry she was already bound to me, by heart by soul by blood, she was mine and she knew it. She knew better to fall for the likes of him, for the Angel's sake she didn't even like him, better, she hated him.

"Ugh come on dude you been like laughing evilly for the past 10 minutes planning your evil diabolical plan for some hot chick who you've been in love with for only the Angel knows how long, seriously dude, Jude's gonna kick the flipping shiz outta you" Daniel flipped his brown hair out of his blue eyes, my own friend managed to annoy the hell out of me.

"Shut up D, you only met her once, besides I can convince Sarah to come on my side bedside's after all were all after two things".

"What... having sex with Chelsea and finding the prophecy"?

"No you shit-tard! Her love and trust, and then the prophecy, or the other way around". I felt like smacking him, he could be so idiotic at times. But I wouldn't mind doing things to that girl, I wouldn't mind doing... HEY GET OUT OF MY HEAD DANIEL. He snickered and left. And FORGET IT, she's MINE!

"Okay, okay whatever you say after all you are her..." he was cut off by and 'ahem' we nodded and left, he had no clue what she meant to me. "But remember if she finds the prophecy your screwed because Ca-..." I broke him off. "Don't ever say that name" It was a filthy name, to similar to mine, and I would have to make sure Chelsea or anybody found that retched prophecy before me, because after all, it is about..." Daniel! Get out of my mind!

Chelsea's P.O.V

"WHAT"!? I was screaming at Lucy who was frantically covering her ears.

"Well I met this guy Daniel and well we've been hitting off for the last month and he invited me to this club, so I already told him I'm bringing you and Hannah so that leaves him to bring 2 guys" she whimpered with a half 'I'm sorry' grin on her evil little face.

"Fine, but you owe me big time" I rolled my eyes, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

At the Club:

Toxic Neon? How the hell did this boy have connections to this club? I'm not even old enough to drink.

"Uhh TN, how the hell did your boy get us in here". I turned to Lucy and an glittery eyed Hannah.

"Oh his other friend is the brother of the guy in the band whose cousin is the manger who knows the sister of the kid who built and owns this place". She smiled sweetly. HUH I didn't get half of that I just nodded.

"I feel so overdressed" Hannah whined. She was wearing a pear of skinny jeans and a pink strapless top, huh. I looked at Lucy in her short skirt and pink midriff top. I was wearing a black and grey plaid ruffle skirt with a black camisole. It didn't exactly feel overdressed to me. That's when I caught sight of him. Great just freaking great, the one and only Jude had arrived and when Lucy screamed up and down to the red and brown headed guy next to him. I guess Daniel had brought someone after all.

"Soooo"

"So"

"Yeah"

"Yep"

"Looks like there having fun, especially Hannah with all the sweaty boys drooling on her".

"Don't forget half of them are gay" he crossed his arms and leaned into the wall.

A sudden voice filled the now still noisy club.

"Hey this is for all the single hot girls sitting by the wall with my brother that means you sweet-cheeks" I looked to see the HOTTEST boy EVER stood on stage pointing to ME!

"And he makes his appearance". He smirked grimly.

"Brother"?!

"Yeah Cam" he pointed to the overly hot gorgeous boy singing and now (screaming) into the microphone singing an overly familiar song.

"Holy Shit"! Jude's eyes widened at me, curious. "It's my favourite song by Breathe Carolina"! Instantly knew the words by heart to Welcome to Savannah!

He look amused as I started to sing the song, he sang a few bars before stopping to glare at his brother. For some reason I couldn't get his brother off my mind, he looked so familiar I've sworn I've seen him before.

"Hey does Cam go to our school"?

"Nah he's... been busy with...stuff." His voice cracked twice as if trying to fill the blanks. A waitress eyed Jude with a drink tray. I grabbed the pink drink and shooed her off. I must've downed it because I hear a snort.

"What"? Jude eyed me.

"You drink".

"No duh loser". I rolled my eyes already feeling a bit loopy.

And about 5 minutes later I somehow ended up dancing with a bunch of really cute boys along side Hannah. The only thing Hannah didn't have was grace, she moved good, but not gracefully like me. When I was younger my brother used to watch me dance and then film it for a submission essay for Julliard for when I would be older. But I knew now that would never happen.

My dancing was cut off by another person dragging me off the dance floor. Hannah's black hair swayed around searching for me, but with no such luck. I looked up to see the tall black haired boy and sighed.

"Jude, what the hell is your problem I was just..." I stopped mid-sentence when I looked up and actually saw who I was looking at.

I saw violet eyes, and black shaggy hair, cut a little more emo than Jude's.

"So this is the girl Jude seems to like so much". His voice was warm like honey it was so familiar like, like.

"Cameron"?

It came out in a whisper, so he didn't hear it but I had no time to react.

"Chels meet my brother Cam".