1. Kiss Me, Kill Me: The Black Midnight Prophecy

"The Angel of Death, or a lone wolf." it was as simple as that. That's exactly what he was, and of course it was only my luck to be chem partners with him.

"The new guy", Lucy had told me "He is so freaking hot, but like really scary but has the whole macho bad boy, emo thing going on. I mean he likes the same music as you, weird huh? But apparently Kelly Miller already claimed him before he called her a dumb whore, and then she started saying that he was all like secretly in love with her, but acted all scary and brooding for her, ya I know right total Bull Shit but I think he has the next class with you, I overheard him talking with the V.P. but you have to tell me all bout him".

Don't get me wrong I loved the girl, but sometimes I worried for her. And as usual she was always half right, half wrong.

It turns out he was in 4 of the 6 classes I did have. P.E, chem, world history and drama were the classes I had to live with 'the new guy'. Life science and math were all free of any new boys, dumb whores and unfortunately even Lucy. Math practically sucked without any of them but lucky for me life science had a dumb whore and my BFF so I guess I wasn't in total shame. (In case you haven't noticed I have been using heavy sarcasm)

"Chelsea, you're with Jude for this one". Mrs. Abby was nice, but too nice. Everybody and I mean everybody knew my strongest subjects were gym class and chem. So it was up to the chick in the back of room to help the new kid. Of course I got the regular whispers going around.

"Lucky"

"Ouch, poor her"

"She may be the blonde goddess but come on, she's not that smart"

"Blonde goddess meets emo boy, I feel a front page story"

Okay so Cross Academy had this whole nickname game when you join ninth grade which was last year for me (so if you suck at math that means I'm currently in grade 10) and not a single person could remember my name (Chelsea Wing by the way) so they remembered me by wheat blonde hair. "Like snow and sun together, with violet eyes like the sunsets sky, she will be mine" I gaped at the new boy whose name was apparently Jude.

"What it's Shakespeare or that Robert Frost dude" He said bluntly. I shook my head.

"Ya I know but how did you know about that". I remember the day it was posted on the bulletin board outside the café. That's when everybody read the note, remembered my name and I became the famous blonde chick whose name was Chelsea and had a secret admirer. So that my friends, is my high school life story, the end. Okay, okay I wish but anyways.

His grey eyes darkened and he frowned.

"So you don't remember me". And then the bell rang for class to start.

"Lucy it was totally weird, he knew that note from last year, he knew me, he knew my freaking favourite poet"! Lucy kept on nodding her head watching clearly something much more interesting then whatever I was saying, I turned my head to look what she was looking at and that's when the screaming started.

We all gaped in horror as Kelly Miller and her sister Sarah tore at each others throat. Okay well before I even begin to explain what's happening I think you should know how I came to know them.

6 Months earlier:

"Excuse me your in my seat" A pretty looking redhead tapped her long polished, French manicured finger on my desk. I instantly hated her, I had heard about her, Kelly Miller, I think.

"Uhh I don't think so because I don't see BITCH written anywhere". I sneered at her.

"Haha funny, but remember you little twit, I own this place, not you".

"You also own a fat ass and a shitty attitude but I guess there's no helping you, even though mother always did say to help to the needy" I flipped her off, she tried to protest but the teacher shooed her off somewhere.

"Great I'm stuck with you as my science partner, great" Her name was Sarah Miller, the younger sister of Kelly. She had the silky brown hair and hazel eyes, she was much prettier than Kelly but things didn't work like that in girl world.

"Sarah why are you even in this class, you hate science".

"Why are you talking to me" She said it as a statement not a question.

"I asked first".

"My dad wants me to become a doctor".

"And what do you want to do"?

"I want to become an artist".

"That must suck"

"Chelsea you have no idea" That was the first time anybody other than Lucy had called me by my name in that class. It was also the first time the second most popular girl had opened up to me. It was also the last.

(Back to current time)

So as I was saying they were rolling around on the floor, screaming and... clawing...I think.

"Huh I thought that would be you on the ground with some guy" A dark built figure leaned in beside me. Jude.

"And why would think that, I thought it would be you and Kelly tongue wrestling or I don't know maybe having an orgy with the orchestra or drama class".

"Is that an offer, because I wouldn't mind tongue wrestling or having an orgy with you"

"Hah you wish maybe in your dreams"

"I look forward to that". And he left. Jerk.

In the end it turns out that Sarah's and Kelly's parents were going to send Sarah to the art school, but Kelly got her way as usual and then destroyed her painting in art class to prevent her from getting a scholarship (even though she's filthy rich) and well a fight broke out between the Miller sisters.

"So the new guy looks pretty into you, so spill women"! Lucy had grabbed my arm and dragged me to the library.

"Fine, his name is Jude. 5ft11 black hair, grey eyes, smart perverted ass-cake, and seems to know me and quite a bit about everything".

"That's right sweet-cheeks, and you better not forget our chem report tomorrow" He walked right by messing up my hair. Lucy's eyes went wide.

"He's GORGEOUS"! she screamed whispered. I nodded. And rolled my eyes.

"Duh all hot annoying guys are".