I was pacing back and forth outside trying to figure out what to do, when I heard someone else speak to me. I was going to snap at her as well, when I realised that it was Grace Ann. I trusted her a lot, so I decided to tell her what had happened. She understood. She liked Danny as well. She offered to tell them, and I grudgingly agreed.

As she walked up to Danny, I ran. Sadly, there are no places to hide outside my school. Being my normal clumsy self, I ran into Xanya. Literally. I also told Xanya. Then, I heard Grace Ann. She said, "Hey Mykie! Come here!" I just shook my head and ran.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I jumped. "Danny wants you to go see them. They need to talk to you." Said Grace Ann. No. I can't do it. What if they say I'm weird, and don't want to be my friend. What if things get awkward. I can't do this?! All I say though, is, "Have Danny come to me. I don't want other people to hear."

"Hey. Can we talk? I need to tell you something."

I freaked out when I heard them. I didn't know what to say other than, "Oh... yeah. Sure."

"So I hear you like me. Well, good news, cause I like you too."
__________________________________________________________________________________
Sry it's so short it pretty much a filler chapter next one will be longer and way more awkward. Bye! I will update soon!