Now I know, "the other one" sounds very weird. Well, they deserve it. They are weird. And I have to admit, I have known them for a long time before this, but only then did I realise I liked them. This was in seventh year, and I had known them since preschool. I haven't known I knew them in preschool, but I found out later that I did. We were best friends.

I remember being in fourth year and thinking, "Do I like them?" Then I would get rid of the thought because my goal in life was to not be gay. Well look at how that turned out. I would come home, think about that stuff, silently insult myself for thinking that, then binge watch Dan and Phil to try to stop worrying. Dan and Phil were practically my life. They still are.

But then in sixth grade, I realised that I did actually like them. I got really sad over it because I thought they would never like me. I started cutting, and people found out. They didn't help though . One girl actually slapped me after finding out. I never understood that, considering that she herself self harmed.

After a while though, I worked up the courage to tell them. Back then, they were referred to as "she" but this was the day that stopped. Actually, I was going to tell them right after they told me something. They told me they were gender fluid. (Now btw this changes in the future). After they told me, I was going to tell them, but I panicked and I didn't. They walked away. *silently face palms self realising how stupid I was*.

I just stood there for a while, and thought. Then I heard a voice. "Hey! What's wrong?" You look sad. :(". It was Jenna. Now Jenna and I don't really get along very well, but she can be nice. But I really wasn't. "I'm fine! Just leave me alone, ok! I don't need any help." I really regret that.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey. (It's Hannah.) sorry I'll leave. But anyways I hope you guys like this to me it's pretty crappy but idk ok well I will update soon