"Oh. Really?" I asked hopefully?

"Yeah. I do. I have thought about asking you out for a while, but I always worry it won't end well. I don't want to hurt you." Danny replied sadly.

Unfortunately, just then, the bell rang and we had to go inside for class. I couldn't sit still. Everyone was asking if I was ok, cuz I was a lot more bouncy than normal, which is saying something considering I have ADHD. I couldn't wait for school to end, so I could text Danny.

Finally, it ended. I literally ran home, and almost tripped multiple times cuz I was texting. It wasn't smart. And then, they replied. I had been dropped off at my church, cuz my mom and I were having dinner there. I ended up just running downstairs to one of the bathrooms so I could freak out and I wouldn't disturb anyone.

Then Kathrine came down. She had come to find me so we could talk, but she found me panicking because I thought I made Danny mad. I explained everything to her, and immediately regretted it. I didn't know if I could trust Kathrine. But she didn't tell anyone, which is good.

Everything was great for a good couple months after that day. Then things started happening.

__________________________________________________________________________________
In the next chapter there will be some drama (depression and fights) and shipping of Mykie and Danny so be excited and sorry this is so short I should be doing something now and  it I needed to update this and my other book so yeah bye