Part 17: Round Two

She gasped for air, resting her head against Cam's chest, one leg still wrapped around him, the other barely touching the ground with her toe for balance. He had her lifted in his arms up against the car, still inside her, and they stood like that, the nighttime quiet of the grasslands slowly settling back down around them, like a startled bird returning to its roost. He had his face buried in her neck, his warm, panting breath stirring her strands of hair so that they tickled her skin.

"Shit," she whispered at last. "Shit shit shit."

That had been amazing. Nothing less than amazing. Perhaps it was because Kyle had already awoken her body from its long slumber, making it ready for his son's; or perhaps she had finally let go of her resistance to the magnetic pull she had felt toward this boy since encountering him and his hungry stare that first day in the store.

"I shouldn't—" she began, but he pressed his hand firmly against her mouth and she stopped and was quiet again.

Their breathing slowed down and as it did their patterns of inhale and exhale fell in sync with each other. Still he remained inside her, though now she could feel his cum trickling down the inside of her thigh, mixed, she realized, with his father's. A moan escaped her lips at the thought, of arousal or dismay she couldn't say.

He pressed himself against her in response, and suddenly his hands were cupping her ass and pulling up both her legs to wrap around his waist, and before she could object, or scramble to find a toehold on the stable ground below, he was thrusting once more inside of her.

Round two.

Finally she let her weight relax into him, trusting he would carry her completely, and she leaned her head back in ecstacy so she could enjoy the night sky and all of its delights while he fucked her. She wished he would take his shirt off so she could see his nakedness in the moonlight, and feel it with her hands, but she knew he was lost to such requests at the moment, that they were something she could make later, another time, after he had fully sated this need that had been building between them, so instead she rested her hands against his soft cotton shirt and felt the muscle of his chest beneath. For her it may have only been the past week, this building desire, but who knows for how long he had sat in the back of her classroom wanting her. The thought made a shiver rush down her spine and arch her body in excitement. He responded by lifting her higher—how easy he made it seem, how light and insubstantial she felt in his arms—and shoving himself farther up inside her, the slapping of their skin becoming louder and more urgent.

"Oh God," she whispered, tearing her eyes away from the heavens to look back down at him again, and he nuzzled her naked shoulder—the strap of her dress fallen down—and then bit it hard enough to make her yelp in pain.

"Oh God," she repeated, "Oh Cam, oh Cam."

She was in a frenzy now, she didn't know half of what she was saying as another orgasm began building inside of her.

He leaned forward to whisper into her ear.

"Not yet Miss Park," he said, "First I want to fuck you like an animal in the dirt."

And he lifted her away from the car, set her to standing on the ground in front of him, flipped her around, and pushed her firmly down to the ground and onto her hands and knees. She obeyed his every move and command, not least because of how anxious she was to feel him inside her again. Whatever he wanted, her body said to him, whatever he wanted he could have. She felt him lower down to his knees behind her and lift her dress over her hips. Before he plunged his cock back into her he slapped her backside several times with the rough palm of his hand, but his lust matched hers and he couldn't wait for long, and he was back inside her, except now they were rutting like beasts in the dirt. A piece of sharp rock dug into her knee but she didn't care, and she arched her back so that he could bury himself even deeper inside of her. In the distance she heard the crying and calling of coyotes, and she wondered if he had ever watched them mate, if he was thinking of them, or of a bull mounting a heifer, or a stallion a mare when he insisted on having her this way.

It didn't matter, she was consumed by a heat she had never felt for another person, a very physical need to be filled and taken and used, by this boy who had been her student, and who, no doubt, had been planning ahead for this moment long before she had been even been remotely aware of his attention and desire.

"Yes!" she screamed, her orgasm exploding at last from within, and even as she felt her muscle contract around his cock she knew he was cumming inside her because she could hear him crying out as well, in concert with her screams. He dug deeper inside of her, hitting her hard with his hips, and it hurt, but all she could think of was the coyotes overhearing them and then she found herself contracting even harder at such an image.

He grabbed a handful of her long black hair and yanked her head back as he finished with his final thrusts, his other hand digging its strong fingers into the soft flesh of her waist and backside. There would be bruises.

And then they were done, both of them, and they collapsed onto the ground, his body resting heavily on hers, and she felt the soreness between her legs, and the tingling of her scalp, and all of it made her feel safe, and grounded, and thoroughly and completely fucked. 

Author's Note: If you like what you're reading, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter! Never miss another update or new story from me, or random piece of erotic ephemera that is passing through my fun filthy mind! Subscribe via this url: tinyurl.com/yd26chx5