The brothers

Maleek/knuck pic above

KNUCK POV

I walked into the one of the hotest night clubs, of course owned by my pops. Since it's about to open to the crowd the staff was getting things together. I walked into my pops office to see my main man fredo already waiting for me.

"So what you needed to talk about?" He said sounding concerned, I sat down at my pops desk I gave him a serious look.

"Well ever since my pops got locked up and he asked me to handle business. But he didn't tell me when he was getting out so I called the prison the other day and see and this nigga got out 3 fucking weeks ago" I said getting angered again at the thought . I got up from my desk and went to pour myself something to drink.

"Mane I thought it was something else, the nigga was in prison for 4 years son quit getting mad cause he didn't tell you sounding like a bitch ,you don't like the money you getting or something?" He said making me even more mad. Before I could speak one of the waitresses walked in the office. She smiled at me then at freedo.

"Um , sorry for not knocking but your father is here"she said before walking out swiftly being sure to leave the door cracked. Then the devil himself walked in.

"Wassup knuck?" He said smiling putting his arms out so I could hug him. Fredo got up to leave out before I stopped him he nodded his head and stood by the door.

"Wassup? Nigga I'll tell you wassup you got out 3 weeks ago and you didn't tell nobody? I've held this bitch down and you just left like It was nothing" I said through gritted teeth while getting in his face. He gave this look of amusement, which made me even more angry.

"Are you done?" He said while laughing " cause if you are then you would know I was locked up for 4 fucking years without any women to fucking satisfy me and I could barely relax, you acting like a true bitch right now and not my son who name is knuck!" He yelled, I took my things and left out with fredo. We went to the VIP section to cool off, I sat down on one end of the red leather couch while Fredo on the other. Too much was stressing me out I need something to clear my mind, I waved my hand in a come here motion at the two girls eyeing me from the dance floor.

They instantly bobbed and weaved through the crowd of dancing people and when they got to the VIP section I had Hennessy and patron already being served to us. The security guard Doug looked at me for approval to let them in and I gave him a simple nod.

"So what's your name?" the tall dark skin girl asked taking a seat right next to me. I glanced at fredo who wasn't even worried about me he was too busy texting on his phone.

"Knuck" I said seriously which caused her to bust out laughing like I had said the most funniest joke in the damn world I looked at her confused as she held her mouth trying to stop from laughing even fredo joined in laughing like I said something funny "The fuck is so funny son? My name is knuck bitch what's yours " I raised my voice as she instantly stopped laughing while fredo continued like he'd just witnessed the most funniest shit all week.

"Who you calling a bitch? Bi-" before she could finish the word I lunged at her choking her by my bare hands as I lifted her up in the air as she tried to unravel the tight grip from her neck I only squeezed tighter.

"Yo rude ass had the audacity to laugh at me like it wasn't rude son then that annoying ass cackling you was doing was pissing me off ,mane all I wanted to do was fuck but no you gotta fuck that up huh? You rude as hell" I said letting go and she dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes coughing away the security guards escorted her and her drunk ass friend out of the club.