Enough

Zeke in media
Zeke pov

"Zeke wake your stupid ass up" my mom said as she slapped me numerous times. I frowned opening up my eyes looking at her sitting up, She came and sat by the edge of the bed with an angry expression on her face.

"What you hitting me foe?" She sighed getting frustrated with me, I sat up more so if she tried to attack me again i'd Be ready. My step dad came in eating a cupcake, he sat down next to my mom smacking on it.

"Because I got a call saying you got into a damn fight today, you think this shit a joke or something? I'm not about to have you staying with me thinking it's okay to fight people just because you want to! I'm tired of this shit I work long ass hours to make sure you okay and you continue to do dumb shit and Malcom if you ate my cupcake that's your ass" she said yelling at me and him . I nodded my head and left out into the kitchen with them hot on my tail.

"Boy don't you ever in your damn life get up and walk away from me!" She said turning me around forcefully. Malcom came in pulling her away from me well at least trying.

"You don't know what it's like working long hours of the day then coming home cooking for your ass do you?!" She yelled pushing malcom off of her I shook my head sitting in a chair near me.

"You Don't have to work long hours tho nobody forcing you to do that ! You damn sure don't have to take care of me I got myself"I said grabbing my car keys leaving out I could hear Malcom screaming my name as I got into the car.

"Son please don't do this" he said running up to the car I just looked down and pulled out of the driveway and drove off. Looked in the rear view mirror to see him still in the drive way looking in my direction.

Mani

Mani101: naughty by nature 😜😍

After posting my picture to Instagram I let my likes and comments roll in, I walked into biology 2 sitting in my regular seat in the back away from everyone, issac soon came in the classroom with a bunch of girls drooling over him. He glanced over at me and came my way being sure to pull a desk with him, the girls followed too.

" wassup mani" issac said flashing his million dollar smile, I waved at him not in the mood to deal with his whores this fine afternoon. He laughed before turning around to them.

"Don't y'all got class? Education should be more important than following up behind me" he said making them frown a little, they all eventually left the class as soon as the bell rung.

"So wassup issac" I said giving him my full attention, he shrugged his shoulders turning to me. I glanced near the door seeing that boy who had commented on my pic a few days ago,coming in. I guess he got changed to this class cause I've never seen him before.

" stop staring you look thirsty" issac said laughing I just shook him off starting on my work. I wonder if he is new I know mostly all of the seniors and juniors. He could be a junior cause most seniors don't transfer this late into the school year.