Chapter 19

Ever since that day when they kissed,

Boboiboy and Fang had texted everyday.

It's been a week and they consider themselves "together".

As a boyfriend and boyfriend, I guess.

Everything was going great, their relationship was a secret because who knows the face Tok Aba would make when he realizes his grandson is dating with the same gender.

Their relationship continued growing, they started sharing secrets and they loved each other no matter what.

Until one day, Fang did not respond to any of Boboiboy's text messages.

Boboiboy felt worried, he called him and he had miss-called Fang about 10 times already.

There was a quiet knock on the door, Boboiboy opened it right away.

Of course, it was who he imagined it to be, it was Fang.

But Boboiboy didn't expect him to look sad.

"Oh, why the long face, my love?" Boboiboy kissed Fang's cheek but Fang dodged it.

"Eh?" Boboiboy asked.

Fang's hand were holding something from his back.

Boboiboy tilted his head to view the item.

It was a handkerchief.

But why would he bring such an item?

"Boboiboy, I have bad news." He said, he looked guilty.

"What is it? I'm here for you." Boboiboy said sweetly.

"W-We can't be together a-anymore." Fang stated, he turned his back on Boboiboy.

"Huh? But why?" Boboiboy said as he turned Fang and caressed his cheek.

"Because, I don't think our friends would like that." Fang told him, trying not to break his heart.

"What, why would they not?" Boboiboy cried.

"Look, Yaya likes you. You don't seem to realize that she's sometimes depressed since no matter how hard she tries to catch your attention you won't mind her but I just got you after a kiss, nothing else. I don't deserve you, Boboiboy..."

"What are you talking about? I knew Yaya loved me but you were the one I loved...I'm sorry it wasn't just her..." Boboiboy continued crying.

"Well, even if, I'm really sorry because I'm going out with someone I should, a girl. I can't." Fang stated, "You know how much bullying we'll go through if we date, right?"

Boboiboy shook his head in response to no.

"No! You can't just leave me for a sick girl, Fang. I loved you so much and you're here, just to break my heart." Boboiboy wiped the tears in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Boboiboy. But this girl, this girl named Ying, she loves me and you might not believe me, but I love her too. She confessed to me yesterday and that's when I realized our situation."

Boboiboy stayed silent, still sobbing in tears.

"I don't deserve you, there are a sea of women you could pursue in the future. I'm really sorry." Fang took the handkerchief he brought and wiped the tears on Boboiboy's face.

Fang left the handkerchief on Boboiboy hand once he finished wiping his tears.

Fang walked away, Boboiboy slammed the door shut.

He jumped onto the ouch, face down.

He was sobbing uncontrollably and he gripped onto the couch's bedding.

"I can't believe this..." Boboiboy sobbed, "He left since he thought he didn't deserve me?"