Authors note :)

.  edit : may 10,2018. I changed the title to "ethan Dolan bet on me"

edit: april 16, 2019. i was like 14 when i wrote this it's really cringe pls forgive me

Ive already started this story !

The first two chapters are already up!

This story will contain sexual, alcohol, drugs and probably even crime content. Of course, strong language will be used. If you don't like reading this sort of stuff don't read.

Characters

Alexis - shy girl. Typical nerd who doesn't much on her own. No sexual experience in whatsoever. Has had boyfriends but never passed first base.

Ethan - your cliche bad boy but the highschool type. This is the older version. A little mature but still the type to mess around with girls. He's basically a sex god you want to be with in bed. His skills in bed are known as the best ones yet.

Lauren - The shy girls friend. No one really knows how they even became friends. Lauren is the popular one. Every guy wants her but not Alexis she lives in her shadow.

Katelyn - Also the shy girls friend. Lauren and Katelyn are trying to get Alexis out of her comfort zone before they finish senior year. Katelyn is the girl who is nice nothing compared to Lauren. But she can be a real bitch when she wants to.

Grayson - Ethan's twin brother. Grayson is the sweet twin. Nothing compared to Ethan. He is your type to take you to dates and not just fuck and leave. He attends college with Ethan

Alissa - The highschool bitch. No one fucks with her because you will live to regret it. She sleeps around with older guys. Ethan was one of them. She's beautiful but a stone cold bitch if you ask me.

Jack (Dail) - Ethan's best friend who tries to get Ethan to settle down. He is trying his best to get Ethan change into someone better then the bad boy from college.

Aaron (Carpenter) - Ethan's other friend. The one who got Ethan started in his bad boy days. Encourages him to keep being who he is best known as.

Kian (Lawley) - Another friend but he's nothing like the guys. He is more like Alexis. The shy boy and a college nerd. But he can get out of his comfort zone when he is needed to. Your hot nerd who hangs with the wrong crowd.

I came up with story on my own. I didn't copy anyone. I haven't seen a fanfiction like this on here. This is all made up.

This story probably won't be started till I finish my other fanfic

Messages e.d

Till then this will be posted but won't be started unless I do so. I hope you like this new story of mine.

I already kinda have planned out the first few chapters of this book.

Check out my recent story messages e.d

Untill next time peace :)

Date started June 26, 2017