CHP32- Truth or Dare

Alexis

It's been a few hours since I lost my innocence to Ethan. I know I should've not lost it to the guy who bet on me. But no one else will want me.

It was my choice. But man there is a lot of pain in between my thighs. Ethan was just on his phone on my bed and I was just pretending to sleep.

Did he regret it?

"Ethan, can I ask you something?" I ask him but facing the wall as he faces my back

"Yes," He replied back but he tapped my back as for me to turn around and face him. He's starting to catch on my habits

Should I just ask him or not? Or will I be hurt from his answer?

"Do you- regret it?" I ask and I get up a little but I still didn't face him. I was too scared of the truth.

He holds into my shoulders and makes me face him. Was I that bad? I just look down and start to fiddle my hands.

I actually started to get sweaty and I had just finished showering after losing my virginity. He saw how anxious I was getting.

"I don't, do you?" He replied and it was the answer I was hoping for.

"No," is all I let out. Because I don't regret it at all. I mean besides the pain in between my thighs that part yes.

But everyone was right. He's good in bed. But the thing that sucks it's that people already know how he acts in bed. So I shouldn't feel special.

He did other girls and now me. When he's the only guy to get me at this point. There's been other guys trying but I don't. What was so special about him?

"You know, you should consider yourself lucky," He chuckled and tells me as his words roll of his tongue

"Why is that?" I look at him confused

But before he can reply I hear my mom. We both begin to panic. Ethan puts on his shirt and pants. He fixes his hair and I hand him the perfume to spray all over the room.

How am I going to walk? I try to get up from bed and Ethan seen me struggle so he helps me out. But he was also laughing.

"Alexis!" My mom yells for me to go downstairs. I look at Ethan and he sees my panic.

But I walk. I bite onto my lip holding the screams of pain. I see my mom and try to run to her. But I failed.

"Ow," I scream

She looks at me confused. She noticed I was in pain. "What's wrong?" She says while helping me back up

"I slept wrong. Then Ethan and I were playing around the house and I fell," I let out a laugh and she just laughs with me

"I'm sorry Ms. Ryder," Ethan puts his lips together and looks at my mom. But my mom just laughs.

"Don't call me that, you make me feel old call me Mia, it's okay," She tells Ethan and I just laugh at him. He was nervous we were gonna get caught.

--
Ethan was supposed to leave but he decided to stay a little longer. It was now 5pm. We just kept telling each other random stories.

"Truth or Dare," Ethan smirks at me when he finishes his sentence

This won't end up good but this will be a little fun.

"Dare," is all I say and he was quite surprised by my answer.

"I dare you to walk around your room and if the person can't do the dare you have to kiss me," he smiles that turns into a smirk

He knows I can't walk because of how hard he went on me. Not that I was complaining. He was good.