CHP36- The bad boy's mom

Read author's note :) please. 🌻I address some things.

Ethan

I had to get ready for classes today. Sometimes I just want to drop out but my parents would kill me.

Mom: we're here

Ethan: I have classes today mom .

In two hours. But my mom doesn't like Aaron. She thinks he was the one to get me into drugs. Aaron would just get me into bets.

I was dumb to say yes. I hear a knock on the door and I go over to open it. It's probably Grayson bringing some coffee over for us.

It was mom.

"Hey, mom?" I smile and she pulls me into a hug.

She just barged right into my apartment and I'm glad it's clean. She tugs at my arm to leave the apartment.

"We have an appointment already," She pulls me out of the apartment and closes my door

My mom can be very persistent. She does care about me.

--

We finally make it to the doctors and they asked me to pee in a cup. Now we're just waiting for the results.

"Ethan Dolan?" The doctor calls us out as we're waiting in the lobby

We get up and follow him into a room. I wasn't worried because I haven't used in such a long time. There was times where I wanted to but I had Jack and Grayson there for me.

The guys knew about my past addiction. Kian always looked out for me. Aaron was the opposite.

"Mam, he's been clean for a year now." He tells us and my mom just smiles at me and hugs me

The doctor walks away and we leave out of the room. "I'm sorry I doubted you I just worry you'll fall into that again," She says tearing up.

I understand she cares. I tell her it's okay and how I completely understand. We were already in the car making our way to the apartment because I have to get to class in an hour.

"So any girls I should know about?" She winks at me. My mom wants me to have a girlfriend but I don't do feelings.

"No, mom," I shrug while I'm driving.

"Grayson mentioned a gir-," I let out a breathe of annoyance and cut her off

"She's just a friend mom nothing else." I turn down her assumptions

"I don't care. I want to meet her today." I nod at her I can't say to my mom because she will try to get in contact with her even if I say no.

You see my mom has met my last couple of friends who are girls that I would just hook up with and she's never liked them. I don't see the point of her meeting Alexis.

After minutes of driving we get to my apartment. I text Alexis about my mom.

Ethan: my mom wants to meet you. Grayson told her about you so now she wants to meet you. Please come or she will try to bring you here. Do me this favor please ?

Alexis: wow I never heard you be so desperate before? Why does she want to meet me if we're just friends 🙄

Ethan: that's the thing. She always wants to meet my friends who are girls. She never ends up liking them so I don't see why she wants to meet you.