Papyrus's Japers and Capers

Jim walked with astounding speed to Sans and Papyrus. miJ stopped when he felt electricity start buzzing near him. miJ yelled "WAIT UP!", and Papyrus say "OH! HUMANS! PLEASE DON'T SPOIL THE PUZZLE FOR YOURSELVES."

Jim waited for miJ, who quickly caught up with him. Then, they listened to Papyrus continue with his rant.

"NYEH HEH HEH! THIS, MY FRI- ER, HUMANS, IS THE PUZZLE-" "that paps over here didn't forget to install.", Sans rudely interjected.

"SHUT UP! DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT, BROTHER! OK. BACK TO THE MAIN SUBJECT FOR THE 5TH TIME, SANS AND HUMANS!"

This caused Jim to snicker and remember how many times this happened so far.

"Could we get on with the fucking puzzle?" miJ asked.

"OH! LET ME JAPER FOR A BIT! AHEM! HUMANS! WHAT LIES AHEAD OF YOU IS NO OTHER THAN THE INVISIBLE ELECTRIC MAZE! I FEEL THAT YOU WILL FIND THE RESULT OF THIS... QUITE SHOCKING!"

Jim made gun gestures at Papyrus and said "Eeeeeeeey."

Papyrus's eyeballs went out of his sockets a little and Papyrus loudly screamed "CRAP! SANS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

Sans winked and replied "well, tibia honest, i feel that you made a pun that Jim liked."

All this time, miJ was trying to figure out how to pass the puzzle.

"Hmm... maybe if I shoot water at the maze, that would clear a way."

miJ readied himself for a large burst of water, but before he fired it, Papyrus noticed what he was doing.

"HEY! OTHER HUMAN! YOU NEED ME TO HOLD THIS ORB FOR YOU TO-"

Papyrus flew backwards with electricity coursing through him when water hit the puzzle.

"uh, bro, i think that you need the human to hold the orb."

"OH. RIGHT! THANKS, SANS!"

Papyrus walked the length of the puzzle, leaving footprints showing the exact way to complete the puzzle.

Papyrus then handed miJ the orb that looked like a thunderstorm in a sphere, and walked back, making the original footprints join newer ones.

When miJ and Jim walked through the puzzle with ease, Papyrus's face turned to a very astonished look.

"HOW DID YOU SOLVE IT SO EASILY? IT TOOK ME-"

"You clearly marked the puzzle route by walking on the snow and made footprints through the route of the puzzle. Thank you.", Jim said.

Papyrus face palmed and replied, "OH, WHATEVER. I'LL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT PUZZLE! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Papyrus ran off, leaving Sans behind. Jim and miJ both noticed that Sans was asleep for the 2nd time. "Wake up, sleepy!", Jim yelled.

"Wake up or I'll slit your throat, and you won't wake up.", miJ added.

This made Sans wake up.

"AAH! oh. um, i'll go find paps."

While Sans was ambling away, Jim asked "Did miJ frighten you?"

Sans replied "heh. nah. see ya."

Sans teleported away, leaving Jim and miJ alone. They continued, and encountered a field with MORE snow.

"Yay! More spikes!", miJ sarcastically yelled.

"Oh. More puzzles.", Jim said at the same time.

They approached the spikes, and they disappeared. "Well. It was a mirage. Let's do the soccer thing.", miJ said.

Jim ran up to the ball and kicked it, getting it into the hole in one shot. A rainbow flag rose up above the hole.

Jim looked at what was inscribed above the flag, and it read "POWER. With strength and finesse, you powerfully kicked the ball into the goal. You win 20 G." miJ ran across the field, but slipped on ice that he failed to notice.

"OUGHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!", miJ yelled.

They then heard a long sigh from somebody that they didn't notice, thanks to the golf-soccer that Jim noticed.

Jim helped miJ up, and they went to the source of the sigh. As they approached the blue bunny monster that looked very depressed, they heard him mumbling to himself.

"I never have any customers... maybe this is the wrong place... ugh... wait... OH!! CUSTOMERS!!!"

The bunny monster's ears perked up, and he put on a very happy facade.

"Nice Cream! The cold treat that warms your heart! What can I get for my two young customers?"

Jim blinked rapidly and said "May I get two nice creams?" The Nice Cream bunny's facade got even happier, if that was possible.

"Sure thing! That will be 30 Gold!", the bunny said back.

Jim got the popsicles, gave one to miJ, and walked onwards. They saw another puzzle in the next room.

This room was shaped like a rectangle plateau, with the rectangle being long side down. In the middle of the room, there was a square-like feature that had two rocks diagonal from each other and two X's being the same. Jim and miJ, being experienced in puzzles by now, went for the sign.

But, unfortunately, the loud PEW PEW noise sounded.

A bird-like monster flew into their way, blocking their path.

It was a small blue, white, and red feathered bird that had wide and oval-like eyes, a yellow-orange beak, and bird legs the same color accompanied with ice-blue talons. The feathers were in a snowflake-like shape. The bird had a jokester look about him.

The blackboard, as usually expected, had something to read.

"Snowdrake attacks!", Jim read aloud from the blackboard. Jim chose ACT.

"Umm... I'll check." Jim chose Check and read the following:

Snowdrake. ATK 8. DEF 3. He loves puns to death. As the Check suggested, the Snowdrake made a horrible pun.

He said "Don't Snowflake out!"

This made miJ cringe, and nearly get smacked in the face by spinning razors that the monster fired by rapidly flapping his wings. Jim, however, wasn't so fortunate. Jim ran into 2 razors, bringing his HP down to 98.

miJ made two "Waa, Waa noises, and did something that they both hadn't done before.

miJ jabbed the MERCY button, but instead of voiding spare, he selected Flee. Jim and miJ's souls went back into their chests, and Snowdrake glowered at miJ. "I told you not to-"

Snowdrake stopped mid sentence when miJ leered back.

"Fuck. Off.", miJ said, enunciating every word perfectly.

The Snowdrake fluttered off, and miJ loudly sighed. Jim skipped, stumbled, and almost ran into the sign.

"So, we have to turn every X to an O and press the button, that is riiight... THERE."

Jim pointed to a button in front of a polished row of spikes.

Jim walked onto the X's, and pressed the button. The spikes went down with a satisfying clunk. miJ took out the familiar looking flat gold circles that were used for the Underground's currency, and turned to Jim.

"Oh, Jim, I have a question. Where the hell have all of this GOLD been coming from? Also, why does it not take up any space in our pockets?"

Jim blinked rapidly for the second time in 8 minutes, and replied "Well... I have no idea. Whenever we "Win" a battle, we get Gold. I feel that it goes equally into all of our pockets by some sort of magic, because as we have seen everywhere, monsters use magic on a daily basis. So, maybe they designed a way for Gold to not be a deadweight on everyone, or it was an accident? I really don't know. Let's go, miJ."

Jim and miJ went to the next room, still deep in thought about the Underground's currency.

END OF CHAPTER 7
--------------------------------
Please comment and let me know if there is anything that I can improve on! Thanks for reading!