Jim's Diary Part Two

Hype walked until Gaster stopped at the place where the Riverman was supposed to be.

"Huh. Where is he?"

"What would be the matter, Gaster?"

"The Riverwhatever is gone."

"Oh. Let me try something."

Hype grasped Gaster's hand and attempted to teleport them to Gaster's lab. It worked, fortunately, and they both entered the lab.

"I guess I'll read the second part here."

Hype found a comfortable chair and sat in it. She then opened the diary a second time and continued reading.

June 17, 1963.
Remember how I said that I would write in this diary again after something important happened? Two humans fell! Toriel and Asgore, who are now two proud parents of this very adorable "Asriel" adopted them. One is this small, 10 year old child named "Chara". The other one is a rather bulky, seemingly 22 or so year old adult by the name of Phoenix. Fire-Bird appears to like his name, probably because of the fact that his name relates to her being a Phoenix-like monster. It was rather awkward when we met them, for first, we were fused as Hyperdeath, and second, Asriel was there, and third, Phoenix thought we were a threat and tried attacking us, which caused Aqua-Serpent to morph our his face into his and loudly roar at him. This caused him to back up and give Chara a chance to get up. She and Phoenix barely look alike, aside from being siblings, which was odd. Asriel then swiftly resolved the situation, giving support to Chara and assuring Phoenix that we weren't a threat. Asriel then asked is to unfuse, making both humans thoroughly confused. Has magic died out in the human world? Apparently so. Asgore and Toriel were happy to watch over them.

June 17, 1963.
I was about to go to sleep, but I found myself suddenly standing next to my bed? What the heck?

June 17, 1963
The same thing happened again. What is going on?

June 17, 1963
I was walking out of our house to investigate, but I was back next to my bed. This is getting

It happened again.

June 18, 1963.
I just got up, but the weird time amalgam has stopped. Thank goodness.

June 18, 1963.
I asked Chara what happened. All she said was "Stupid lizard." Was it Traitre? The description she gave me perfectly matched his looks. She also said something about a "Reset." Also, Phoenix became friends with this boss monster version of a Whismalot. His name is Brismalot.

June 18, 1963
What is it with human males and conflict? I've seen it when I used to be back upon the surface, and now I see it with Phoenix. Twice, JimiJ has to solve a conflict between him and another juvenile monster. If this keeps on happening, I will be forced to teach him a lesson about manners.

June 20, 1963.
A small rift has appeared to own between Phoenalot and miJ. miJ says that he is too immature, which I agree with, but I wouldn't hate someone over it. Also, all four of us would wish that Phoenix would stop asking about Hyperdeath. I hope that Brismalot will make him stop being so rude.

June 21, 1963.
Chara is now very good friends with Asriel. I'm glad that Asriel has a friend to play with. He was rather... ignored by other kids.

June 21, 1963.
Phoenix should be glad that Hyperdeath didn't vaporize his arm off. Here we were, fused just by random, and Phoenix thought that it would be ok to grab our arm. I just decided to heat it slowly up to about, maybe, 2100 degrees. He jerked his hand away.

June 22, 1963
Phoenalot tried to make another approach one me before... this smallish figure that looked like me but had lighter skin, massive eyes, and long, tight blue pants appeared behind him. He typed something into a keypad that appeared out of thin air and a large, completely white hand grabbed Phoenix by the torso and moved him across the room. The person then waved at me and smiled before an orange and blue electricity bolt hit him and he disappeared into a blue portal. I took this time to teleport us to Toriel's house and notify her of what Phoenix was doing. I do hope that she or Asgore will scold him.