Her Letter

West, my love, my heart and my soul,

I knew we could never be but when you found me on the floor to the library I knew I couldn't stop myself from getting to know you. I walked away that day, and every day after that. But one day I stayed.

I stayed because I was selfish. I stayed because I knew that I was growing to love your personality. I never loved your looks, your popularity or even your money. I love your personality, you.

It started with you and it grew. I got messy, I went out when I shouldn't I was walking on a blade, and I fell off the edge.

You made me forget about my brother, my parents. You made me forget what made me, me. And I will never forgive myself for staying that one day. It ruined us both.

I knew I would never have a long life. It was either between myself or my brother.

So here I sit on the bathroom floor. I'm too scared to do it myself. But I did the unforgivable to him. I slept with you; made love to you. I know he knows and I know that this is the last few words I will speak to you.

I loved you with everything in me. You showed me that even in my ridiculously messed up world, the sun can shine, my stomach can fill with butterflies and my heart can swell at the sight of one man.

I don't want you to sit around and shut down to every woman who is deserving of your love. I will wait an eternity and a forever and a thousand years to hear your voice, feel your touch and love you unconditionally. But while I wait, you mustn't.

I will look over you every step of your life, I will stand beside you at your wedding, I will help you raise your children, I will be there when things don't work out and I will be there with you through your heartbreaks.

I will love you for eternity and a day my beautiful lover.

Your Angel

Ava