♥❤️2❤️❤️

I didn't see her for three weeks after that. Not in class. Not in the lunch hall. Not in the parking lot.

But man, I cant stop thinking about her. Her dark hair and hypnotizing eyes. How much pain they held and how emotionless her voice was. Like the voice on the GPS. But it still felt like silk to my ears.

Eventually during my study hall I went back to the library and there she was.

In the same fetal position. The dark locks twisted around her crouching figure.

Only this time she clutched her ribs, almost as if she was in pain. I strolled up to her and stopped a couple of feet from her.

"Hey."I smiled. She head slowly rose, as did the bile in my throat when I seen her battered face. My eyes widened a fraction and she grins emotionless.

She let out a dry chuckle and shakes her head."you had better get back to your cheerleaders, Mr. Quarterback."

"I'm not interested in them."I grin back at her which she returns with another empty chuckle.

"But isn't that how it works? The popular with the popular. The outcast with the out cast. Or we could be really cluiqè and say the nerd and bad boy."

"Or we could be our own story. The quarterback and the girl at the back of the library."I suggest with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

"Or you can get someone who isn't broken inside and out. Someone who isn't labelled as an attention seeker. Someone who you deserve. Someone who isn't me."

Much like the last time I seen her she walked away with her hands in her blazer pockets and her eyes fixed on the ground. Leaving me behind; Baffled.