It Girl

Maddies POV:

"If I Were Your Boyfriend, I'll Never Let You Go..." Mackenzie Sang In The Car

Sure I love Justin Bieber but listening to him everyday just makes me sick! So what I'm doing is texting Nia I'm gonna miss her so much she's my best friend in Nashville I miss all of Nashville, even Rebecca the schools biggest bitch in the school! Oops I'm not supposed to say that I'll say hog the biggest hog in school!

Nia: OMG Mr. Fitz totally kicked Rebecca out of class😂

Me: That's The Rebecca I Don't Love But Know😜

Nia: Ikr!? Gotta Go😔

Me: Akayyy Byee😘

"Girls get off your phones, we're here!!" Mom squealed

I take a quick glance and what I saw was huge! A HUGE backyard, 3 floors, a big garage, omg this is heaven. Mackenzie was speechless she had her small teethed mouth wide open and her eyeballs are popping out of her head!

As I walked inside this 'castle' there was a huge kitchen, the living room I could do two or three aerials in it! Greg led me and Mackenzie to our bedrooms of course I get the big one! It has a flat screen tv, my own bathroom and a spinning closet thing like on Hannah Montana! I can't wait to give Nia a tour on FaceTime! Mackenzie's had her own mini gymnastics room and a small walk in closet!!

This is amazing! I grabbed my stereo first to listen to music while I unpack!! First I got my dresser and bed which Greg had to help. I got bored so I facetimed Danielle! Another old friend of mine! I walked into my closet and hung all my outfits up! And put my boots on the shelf! Danielle isn't my bestest friend like Nia but you know we are friends she gets jealous a little too easy.

After I was all finished packing Mack and I went for a walk around the city we went to the park and then we walked into Starbucks I walked up to the counter as I seen this handsome blue eyed boy asked " Welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?"

"H-hello uhm.... I'll get the grande cotton candy frappe and... Mack what do you want?" I whispered to Mackenzie.

"I'll get a grande caramel Frappe with extra caramel please!" Mackenzie smiled

The boy went and got our drinks as he flipped his hair dreamily ugh he is so perfect! I walked out of the store then of coarse Mackenzie had to ask," you like that guy don't you!?"

"Pfft, please! Sure he has beautiful blue eyes and.. Yea he's really hot!" I confessed

We finally got home and ate we had some pizza we ordered since we didn't have any food. I ran upstairs and fell asleep finally after checking my instagram and snapchat.

AN// I wonder who that mystery boy it is!? Maybe it's someone from the new school, is he single? 2 votes for next chapter this one is very short:)