First Day

Mackenzie's POV:

*beep beep beep* I groan as the alarm clock goes off, I get up go to the washroom grab my shampoo and conditioner and turn on the shower and scrub my thick coconut hair I rinsed everything off and got out of the shower dry off quickly run into my huge room and grab my black combat boots, my pink tank top and my favourite H&M shirt that says 'LOVE' on it and I also put on my new skinny jeans.

I run to the bathroom grab my brush and start combing my wet hair, I got my hair dryer and got my hair dried and brushed it once more. I opened my drawer to my hair accessories grab an elastic and fishtail my hair the side. I got my mabelline nude palette and my makeup brush and do my makeup.

As I ran down the stairs I heard Maddie eating her cereal. Then I got my yogurt and Special K cereal and warmed up my frozen berries mixed everything together mmmmmmm that was delicious! Mom started the car and got ready, it was now 8:45am and school started at 9:00am so mom drove us to school came in and we got a tour of the school!

I got to see my classroom it was cool! It had a big bulletin board that said 'welcome to grade 4' then i got my locker it was 185. It's Smaller than my old one but I can make it work, I saw this cute guy I think he is in my class! He is about my height 4'2, he has blue eyes and brownish blonde hair.

My mom finally left the school as soon as the first bell went, school is starting! I walk into the classroom everyone staring at me and some of the boys are drooling.. is that normal?

"Class everyone say hello to our new student in grade four her name is Mackenzie Ziegler, Mackenzie would you like to tell us some things about yourself?" The teacher explained

"Okay... Well my name is Mackenzie you can call me Kenzie, I do dance and gymnastics I love pink and I have one older sister" I explained shyly

I looked around the classroom and omg it's that cute boy I seen in the hallway!

" okay Mackenzie we are going to sit you by Alex!" The teacher pointed right to the cute boy

I smiled and walked over to the desk by Alex i sat down blushing

" Hey, I'm Mackenzie!" I said. He just nodded and smiled

Maddie's POV:

I'm walking in the hallway trying to find room 121 which is my first class I found this big wooden door sitting in front of me. I slowly open the door causing everyone to stare, the teacher called me to the front of the room I quickly walked over to the front and the large man said "Grade 7 attention please! We have a new student her name is...." " Oh, Madison Ziegler but you can call me Maddie!" I answered

I scan the room to find any familiar faces and it hit me, that cute boy from Starbucks sitting in the third row by a girl glaring at me. I quickly look away so he wouldn't notice me staring I just walked to a seat in the back corner. I look up and two pretty blonde girl were smiling at me, I waved and smiled and they did the same.

*dinnnnnnnnnggggggg* I guess that's the lunch bell! I get my stuff and walk to my locker, as I'm walking I see that cute guy. Should I say hi? I'll just go to my locker 128 as I open my locker I see the cute guy walking towards me. I look up into his deep blue eyes and finally say hi. " Hey I'm Joshua Hyland but I prefer to Josh." I smile because I always named my imaginary boyfriend Josh... long story! He opened his locker 130! OMG he's one locker from me!

I walk to the cafeteria as I was walking I seen the two blonde girls so I walk towards them, they turn towards me and the one long haired girl said, " hey! I'm Chloe and this is my friend Paige! Here come sit with us!" I just nod and walk with them.

"So do you dance?" Paige asked

"Yes! Me and my sister danced at GRDC it stands for Gina Ray's dance company! I've been to intensity dance competition! I-" I said before Chloe cut me off.

"OMG! We dance at ALDC, Abby Lee's Dance Company! We always go there I remember you and your little sister Mackenzie had a duet! It was amazing!!!" Chloe squealed

" hey! Maybe I can ask my mom to audition for the team! I shouted.

The two girls both nod and giggle.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I picked Mackenzie up and we walked home together! We both walk into the house smiling.

"It looks like two little girls had a good first day!" Mom laughed

" Oh speaking of which, can Mack and I audition for ALDC? Pleeeeeaaaassssee?? " We begged

" That's what I was going to tell you! Abby Lee is having an audition tonight! So I signed you up." Mom told us. We hugged and I ran upstairs getting ready!

AN: Ooooooh Maddie and Josh *nudge nudge* *wink wink* haha anyways 5 votes and 2 more comments for chapter three:)