my true love

•Maddie's POV•

I yawned as I look at my phone to see the time. I slowly open my baggy eyes and groan, it was 8:06 only twenty-four more minutes till school started. I finally drag myself out of bed and start the shower I got out grabbed my blue beach towel and quickly hopped into my room to get dressed, I found my grey nyc shirt and my tie dye shorts. I ran back into the bathroom and put my foundation, eyeliner and mascara on.

"Maddie hurry up!" Kenzie called from the door. I just rolled my eyes and slowly maid my way downstairs, I put my baby blue converse on, {can you tell I like blue?} snatch my book bag and run out the door, I walk up to the school, go to my locker and put my books in my locker. As soon as I turn around Josh was behind me, it felt like hours when our eyes met. He shook his head and finally said something!

" hey maddie! wanna go to Starbucks for lunch with me?" he grinned

" umm... yea sure!" I smiled.

" what subject do you have first?" he asked

" I have... language arts, what about you?" I answered

" Oh too bad! I have social" he frowned

I was just about to ask him if he wanted to got to the movies on Friday, but nope the bell had to ring! We waved goodbye and walked to our classes! I finally saw Chlo and Paige so I quickly ran up to them smiling. I told them all about Josh and how he asked me to go to Starbucks with him at lunch. After classes were over I met Josh at Starbucks!

" ziegler, over here!" Josh yelled

awe he has a nickname for me! I thought in awe, I walk over to him and he hasn't ordered yet!

" why didn't you order?" I asked

" I was waiting for you!" he blushed

" oh, well you didn't have to." I smiled

We finally ordered, I got a grande caramel frappe with extra caramel and Josh got the same, then we talked for about an hour then we had to go back to the school! I had the best time of my life!

I caught up to Paige and Chloe and told them about Starbucks! " Chloe! Paige! Wait up, omg Josh and I had the best time of our life! We talked for a while then in the end he asked me out! We just got back, is lunch over?" I explained

" Awwweee that's so cute mads, lunch was over ten minutes ago!" Paige squeaked.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I picked up Mackenzie as we walked to our house, as soon as we got home I went upstairs and laid on my bed and fell asleep in a perfect dream.

A/N: short chapters sorry. I'm just really busy right now and I'm leaving for Mexico Saturday! thanks for understanding. please comment some ideas for next chapter? thanks.