Chapter 3

I sat in her apartment watching her walk around the room. I couldn't help but wonder what was going through her mind as she walked around. Her hair swayed side to side as her hands rested on her hips. I groaned sipping from my glass of water. My eyes shifted to the corner waiting for a guardian angel who would come and crush me for being in a human house other then my handler. I had told her everything about the copius that was in her house.

Copius is a demon who turns into a human and takes their place. That demon is very common in all different areas. The only way to tell the change is if you catch both at the same time. The reason for that is because they haven't had the chance to eat their minds.

She was still trying to wrap her whole mind around the idea of her life was about to be taken over. I could tell by the look in her eyes. She finally caught on when she walked towards the cabinet. I quickly dove over the couch as a gun fired. I looked up from over the couch to see she had an demon killer gun in her hand.

First off a demon killer was made for angels who were sent to earth. How she had one was beyond me. She must have been trained to kill demons that or someone in her family.

"If you don't die more will come won't they" she said firing off another round.

I felt the round soar right over my head. I could hear her sobbing as round after round fired. I heard the first clip drop when it dawned to me. I quickly ran around the room grabbing her gun. I lifted my palm up into her jaw. I flung her high into the air catching her leg. I slammed her down onto the ground. I grabbed the gun seeing whose it was.

This was my gun, and this girl was my handler. I had scared her when I first saw her that she didn't shoot me.

I aimmed down at her loading the clip off the shelf. I could see the fear in her eyes as the gun was loaded. I kept my eyes locked on hers when it dawned to me what she said. I turned towards the door and fired three rounds. You could hear the demon on the other side screaming in pain. I ran towards the door to see angels lined along the stairs. I dove back as rounds fired into the demon. I slammed the door shut as you could hear the angels running down.

angels here in an assult unit ment they were going to wipe this entire city of the demons. This also ment that this city was worse off then I had thought.

The door flew open as angels rushed into the room holding their guns up at me. I was about to say something in my defense when i saw someone opening the door of the bed room. There stood a guy rubbing his eyes when it dawned to me. This girl wasn't my handler it was him and she was protecting him. Before I could react the angels fired off their rounds into the man. Each round found its way in and out of his boy riddling him with holes. The girls screams peirced my ears causing me to flinch a little. I grabbed her by the waist along with my gun and ammunition. I then dove out of the window glass digging into my arm. We landed on the ground as the girl was stunned with fear once more.

Just great I got the human banshee and angels to deal with. Now I have to dig glass out of my arm. To top it all off I'm stuck carrying miss I pass out at the worse times possible.

I looked up at the window to see angels looking down at me. Their eyes were of malice and hate for such godly creatures. Two jumped out of the window landing on both sides of me. I looked at them as they slowly drew their swords from their camo sheaths.

Ya they get the cool shit of hiding their swords in plain sight. What I don't get is why are they after me?

I touch the tattoo on my arm as my sword slowly formed in my hand. I had no choice but to fight it seemed like. I placed the girl on the ground against the wall with my gun on her lap. I then turned towards my two opponents. Their stances were the same meaning they must have trained alot togather which ment team attacks. The first one rushed towards me his sword in a thrusting stance. I quickly parried his blow into the trash can as the pang of our swords clang across the alleyway. My reaction was two slow for the second as his fist caught me in the face. I fell back against the wall a little confused to why he didnt try to stab me.  The two got ready once more this time coming at the same time. I blocked one and was kicked in the gut by the other.

Demons are one thing to fight. I could make them attack wild and random but angels are different. I have to really fight against these two.

I close my eyes breathing to calm down. Just as i open my eyes they are thrusting into me with their sword. My sword pushes the two aside as I kick the first back in the gut. My sword arched around the other's sword catching him across the chest. I rush forwards kicking off his gut diving at his partner. I use two quick slashes removing the wings to the second angel. He slowly puffed into dust disappearing leaving only a halo. I looked at the other as he looked shocked. "God give me..." He attempted to chant when a round fired into his chest. I turned my head to see the girl had fired my gun. I quickly picked her up over my shoulder making both the gun and sword tattoos on my arms. I rushed out into the road running into another alley way before setting her down.