Nash Grier

PLEASE READ
So a lot of you have been asking for requests and it's so much!😂 my inbox is full and this has 41 comments! but I really do appreciate the reads, the comments and the votes! :) Well anyways I picked a new process for requests!
-
When I pick requests I will either go to the comments or my inbox, close my eyes, take one big scroll and stop randomly! So if you don't get picked don't worry! :)

Ok now onto the Nash Grier imagine!! :)

-

Your POV

"Panera." you protested.

"Subway." Nash said.

"I'm the girl of the relationship." you said putting on your shoes.

"I'm the driver." Nash said teasingly dangling the keys in front of your face.

"Not anymore." you say as you jump up and snatch the keys out of Nash's hand.

You run to the car as you hear heavy foot steps behind you. As soon as you touch the door handle to the car Nash turns you around and pushes you against the car.

-

He leans his forehead against yours and just smiles.

"You're not quick enough babe." he says with a wink.

"Hey! I'm a cheerleader not a track star." you said giggling.

"Clearly." he says playfully.

You hit him in the chest and smile.

-

You look at the way you guys are positioned. His hands on your waist holding you lightly against the car while your arms are wrapped around his torso.

You just smile at him and he smiles back.

He leans in to connect his lips with yours. Once the gap between you two is filled you get a feeling in your stomach. A good feeling though. Like a firework. Sounds weird right?

After you break away you just smile. That's when you remember you're still hungry.

"Panera?" you say more like a question while biting your lip. You know Nash hates that.

"Babeeee you know I hate it when you do that!" he whines like a 3 year old.

"Fine then we're going to Panera." you say wiggling out of his grip and walking to the passenger seat.

"Uhgggg fine." he sighs in defeat.

You grin widely while buckling your seat bealt.

-

On the way there the ride is silent. Not an awkward silent but a relaxing one. The music is softly humming in the background while Nash's hand is intertwined with yours.

When you get there you jump out of the car and squeal like a little girl. Nash laughs at your excitement and puts his arm around your waist.

You order a bread bowl with broccoli and cheese soup with a coke. While Nash orders some weird sandwich thing. You fill up your drinks and find a table. You and Nash make small talk until you hear your number being called. Nash goes and gets it and brings it back.

When he set your food in front of you, you dug right in. You waisted no time talking because you were so hungry. You finished within 7 minuets and you look up to see Nash barely finishing his sandwich. He looks at you with wide eyes and you just giggle. When Nash is done eating you guys throw your trash away and think of something else to do.

-

After 5 minuets of dead silence, I spoke up.

"I've always wanted to ride a penny board! You can teach me how!" you say looking at Nash with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah! Let's go get you one." he says and drives off.

**btw I have never been in a penny board store other than the one in my mall**

I walk in and immediately see so many penny boards all over the wall. My eyes widen in amazement as one in particular catches my eye. I walked over to it and pick it up and show Nash.

"Can I have this one?" I say holding it in front of him with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah of course babe." he says taking it from my hand.

After Nash bought it he explained to me it was a blue pastel penny board.

A/N look it up because they are so freaking cute and I'm getting one for my birthday.

We drive back to Nash's house and grab his penny board. While Nash is in the garage I attempt to ride a penny board.

Something Nash doesn't know about me is I'm really good at skate boarding so how different could it be.

I put one foot on it and push off. It wasn't hard at all. I make a lap and return back to Nash's driveway to see his mouth open in shock.

The rest of the day consists of Nash and I riding penny boards and having little make out sessions. Over all a perfect day with Nash. :)

Hey guys! Hope you liked this one! Make sure you read my other fanfic about Nash and Hayes Grier called "It's Worth It" Also I'm going to try and be more active! I haven't been on lately because I've been so busy. A little note about my other fan fiction I haven't updated in a month. I'm more dedicated to this one. But make sure you follow me on all my social media and look out for a Jack Gilinsky imagine soon! Thanks for everything! Love you guys!

Instagram: lexigarner12
twitter: lexxxigarner