People like you don't deserve love

Adam's: POV

"Good morning sweethearts!" I said and lifted up them. I walked down to the kitchen and Tommy gave me a morning kiss. I gave them food and Tommy read the newspaper.

"Something new?" I asked. "Same bullshit like always." he said. I laughed softly and sang a bit. "Do you want to go out for a walk after breakfast?" asked Tommy. "Sure!" I said and Winter and Aurora smiled.

(This is Winter and Aurora's room)

***

We walked in a park and the people either walked around or played with their dogs. A elder lady came up to us and she looked at our kids with a smile.

"You have beauitful children!" she said. "Thank you!" I replied. "What's their names?" she asked. "Winter and Aurora." said Tommy. "Aurora has probably got her mother's beauty." she replied. "Well actually, they've got my husband's beauty." said Tommy.

"Are you two married?" asked the lady in a rude tone. "Problem?" I asked. "Poor children, they won't get a proper childhood." said the lady. "Excuse me?" I replied insulted. "I'll give you a good advice, adopt them to a real family who can take care of them." she said. "People like you don't deserve love." I replied coldly and we went away.

"Idiot!" muttered Tommy. "Adopt them to a real family, that's the stupid thing I've ever heard in my life." I said. But I clamed down when Tommy kissed me. "Don't care what they says, they are just jealous and closed minded people." replied Tommy. "You're right!" I said and kissed him. "Our kids have the best parents they could wish for." he replied. "Yes they have!" I said with a smile.

Adam and Tommy are wonderful partens and I agree with what Tommy said. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~