Chapter 1. Calling

Chapter 1. Calling

Maxinne's POV

"I quit! I quit! I fucking quit!" I screamed at my boss, "What? You can't-"

"I so fucking can! I'm tired of being treated like this! I'm doing my fucking job! Now do your job as my boss, but it's too late, Harley. I quit!" I spoke, the last time, as I walked out of the room and slammed the door. 

They all looked at me, whispering to the people beside them, or whispering to them selves.

Two Days Later

I clicked the button on my remote, seeing a new channel that I have never seen. I stared at it intensely, looking at it's headlines.

Maxinne Tomas, quiting forever. Rumor or not? 

I guess Rumor or not was it's catch phrase, since the show I was watching was called Rumor Or Not.

I looked at the two hosts that began talking. "So, John. Do you know who Maxinne is?" The girl asked, "Of course, Jess! I'm actually sad that she's quitting." Spoke John.

"Of course, basically everyone is, and they have to change the trailer and have to find someone to take her place in The Fault Of Our Stars! She really was a good actress too!" 'Jess' replied.

"But... she was also a b-" Before he finished, the telephone rang, and I quickly answered it. 

"Hello?" I asked 

"Hi, is this Maxinne Tomas?" They answered.

"Yes... Who are you?" 

"We are Modest! Management." They said, and I quickly stopped.

Why are they calling me? i asked myself.

Just... continue. I thought

---

Yes, It's short, I know. I'm really having writers block! Sorry guys!

-Hanna