2

Jennie

"You saw him buy condoms?" I scoffed, wowww, so our neighbor is that close with him?

"Wait, you hacked the grocery stores SECURITY SYSTEM JUST TO WATCH HIM? I SAID NO MORE ILLEGAL SHIT!" Nayeon shouted while Lisa just nodded and smiled.

"It's not illegal if nobody finds out, I know you won't tell the authorities because you're just as guilty as I am." Lisa giggled, pulling out a polaroid of Nayeon in seagulls closet with a can of spray paint.

"Breaking and entering, plus damaging personal property. Seems like I'm the only one who's clean here." I laughed, leaning back in my chair watching Nayeon trying to snatch the picture away from the younger, but fell when Lisa stood up to run. They began to run around, but they froze when a loud knock was heard from the door. I looked at it them and nodded, signaling them to grab something for protection, and walked towards the door. I looked through the peephole and saw our neighbor. At least it's not seagull.

"Is there a problem Hani?" I asked, raising my brow. She nodded and looked towards the direction of her house. I motioned Nayeon and Lisa to come from the kitchen and listen.

"There's this guy who won't leave me alone, so I was wondering if you guys could scare him off for me? I told him I went to check the mail, but I came here to ask if you three would come over." the three of us came to a silent agreement.

"Is his name Jungkook?" Lisa asked smiling as we walked to her place.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" she questioned, and Lisa just laughed.

"Didn't you hear? I'm psychic." Hani just raised her brow, but didn't comment. She unlocked her door revealing seagull boy. He looked over and raised a brow.

"I didn't know you invited more people over." Jungkook smiled and stood up from the couch.

"We ran into her at the mailbox, and we insisted on catching up, is that an issue for you?" Nayeon questioned, cocking her head to the side, smiling. She's so cocky, hopefully Hani doesn't catch on. Lisa grabbed Hani's hand, pouting, "Unnie, does he not like us? Did we interrupt something?"

"Ye-" seagull boy started, but was cut off by Hani.

"Not at all, we're just friends." she smiled at Lisa, causing her to nod and smile back. Hani sat on the couch with Lisa and Nayeon on either side of her, I sat next to Lisa and seag- Jungkook sadly sat next to me.

"You look familiar, have we met before sweetheart?" he whispered in my ear.

"I don't think so, I have a great memory." I smiled and turned towards Lisa to ignore him. He chuckled at my remark and grabbed my arm, I turned to look at him and raised a brow.

Rule number one; don't reveal your hatred.

"Let's exchange numbers." Jungkook smiled, I'm only throwing up in my mind.

"Sure" we swapped phones and I saved my name as 'Jennie'. He handed me my phone and I looked at the contact that said, 'smexy kookie'. That's disgusting, but I smiled at him.