4

Jennie

"So.. why exactly do we need so much glitter?" Lisa questioned as we stood in the craft section with a basket full of glitter. I looked over the bottles I had, making sure all colors of the rainbow plus more were present.

"We're gonna make those cards that spread glitter everywhere when you open them with the boys to send to seagull." I say in a 'duh' tone and slide over to the bigger glitter bottle that have more colors. I grab two multi-color bottles, one teal, light pink and white, and one red, silver and gold. The first one for myself because I like glitter, who doesn't like glitter? I moved towards the card section for the envelopes.

"That means you get stare at Eunwoo." Lisa elbows Nayeon and winks. I laugh and shake my head, now walking towards the checkout line.

"Your total will be $23.75." The cashier smiled at us after sitting the last bottle in the bag. I handed him the money and smiled while grabbing the two bags. We walked to our van, which we call hippie since it's one of those volkswagen vans that were popular in the 70's in America. Nayeon drove us home and we set up the envelopes into nine piles of eight while waiting for the boys. Around 15 minutes later Moonbin swung open the door and ran into the kitchen. I walked over to him along with Nayeon and Lisa, we looked at each other confused and turned our heads to the door.

"Why is Binnie shoving his head in my sink and frantically spraying water into his mouth?" I questioned when the others walked in dying of laughter. Sanha fell to the floor laughing as Jinjin pushed him and started hitting him with a dirty sock. Rocky straightened up first and explained that Binnie had fallen asleep on the ride over and Sanha found a sock under his seat so he shoved it in his mouth to get him to wake up. MJ and Eunwoo were the first to start filling the envelopes with glitter and soon everyone followed suit.

"So, I figured we could put these in the envelopes too." MJ said, pulling out two bags of little plastic dicks of all colors and sizes. My eyes widened as I covered Lisa's eyes and Eunwoo covered Sanha's.

"I'm not a child, I know what a penis looks like Jen." she said causing everyone in the room to burst out laughing. As I uncovered her eyes she looked towards Sanha and Eunwoo, "Why are you covering his eyes? He has one!". Eunwoo took his hand off and scratched the back of his neck, "I can't help it, I want to keep him innocent."

"But I'm not hyung. I found some videos on Jinjin's laptop last month, I know things now." Sanha shrugged and grabbed one of the bags, pouring a couple into his envelopes before handing it to Lisa. I shook my head, what the hell are they letting that child do? The guys left around 6:00 saying that they had to prepare for sabotaging a Breaking Hearts Club event next week. I organized the envelopes and set them down neatly in a bucket so we'd have easy access to them for the next month. Nayeon went up to her room since she wanted to start a new project. I laid down on the floor next to where Lisa was sitting on the couch. She sighed and looked towards me, "So when exactly are we going to tell mom and dad that I know I'm adopted?"

"I don't know Lis, they'll want an explanation and I'm not sure if they'd be okay with us getting harassed by your biological brother. They'd think I can't care for you and take you from me, I can't let that happen." I ran my hand through my hair, looking up at her.

"I can't just act like I don't know, what if I mess up and say something stupid?" she frowns and I can tell she's talking about her birthday dinner next week.

I sit up and grab her hands, "Don't worry, Nayeon and I got your back, we can talk to them when you're not the center of attention for everyone in the restaurant to see."

She nodded and smiled, "Okay, you're right, can we go get food?" I giggled and stood up. "You know stress eating isn't healthy, right?" I nudged her lightly, she laughed as we walked out of our apartment. I locked the door and felt her pulling on my hoodie.

"What is it?" I said turning around as she pointed at something. I look in the direction she pointed, and raise a brow at who I see.

"Hey beautiful, wanna go out?"